Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
jamiroguy1

***The official "taking a dump" thread***

Ok this is gonna sound strange...

Many moons ago, I started reading the paper on the toilet and pretty much mentally conditioned myself into needing to read something...anything while I "number 2. Wether it's a shampoo bottle, toothpaste...directions for dental floss, whatever... as long as my eyes are moving across some letters, everything comes out fine.

I was recently was told that this is a "male" thing and ladies don't do that? You mean to tell me, that women don't read when there on the pooper? :confused:

I know poopin is such an intimate topic and may offend some people... but it's a natural thang...:D Even the pope has to take a shit... I wonder what he reads on the toilet? :eek:

So here's my question:

Who needs to read while they...well, you know..."number 2" :flush:

i read whatever is handy at the moment. if it's going to be a long one i purposeley take reading material with me to aid me while i take care of business. comic books, magazines, the back of shampoo bottles, credit card bills... etc.

Originally posted by teriaki

I don't want to be in there any longer than I have to. I've never understood anyone sitting in there reading the paper. Finish up already and get the fuck out.

Amen...Preach on. It is totally a guy thing.:laugh:

i experiment on the pooper, here's one you can try on your chair then try it on the pooper . . .

while sitting in your chair make clockwise circles with your right foot . . .

while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand . . .

what direction is your foot going . . .

now try this the next time you take a dump and see what results you get :laugh: . . .

Originally posted by eggmok

i experiment on the pooper, here's one you can try on your chair then try it on the pooper . . .

while sitting in your chair make clockwise circles with your right foot . . .

while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand . . .

what direction is your foot going . . .

now try this the next time you take a dump and see what results you get :laugh: . . .

whoa! that was freaky!

Originally posted by MadamMillie

egg's always a freak:rolleyes:

sitting on the can is definitely a guy thing. i had an ex who'd read maxim and crutchfield catalogs

You know, Maxim is an excellent toilet read...although I need a good long thought provoking article when I'm on the pooper. Somethng like US News & World report...or maybe I'll polish off a few chapters of War & Peace while I give birth to my brown baby boys. :laugh2:

Originally posted by MadamMillie

egg's always a freak:rolleyes:

sitting on the can is definitely a guy thing. i had an ex who'd read maxim and crutchfield catalogs

same here - my ex was always reading something or other. i just dont get it. us girls, we get to the point and get out. i would much prefer to spend my time alone in on the couch or in bed. :cool:

Originally posted by silvershoes

same here - my ex was always reading something or other. i just dont get it. us girls, we get to the point and get out. i would much prefer to spend my time alone in on the couch or in bed. :cool:

One of my ex's used to read on the toilet. I thought it was cute when she'd grab a newspaper and run off to the bathroom. :D

Originally posted by silvershoes

no, girls don't poop.

what are u talking about?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by cheekeetika

I think reading while your on the potty is definitely a guy thing, I go in do my duty and get out...no need to revel in the experience.:blank:

well.. you don't know what your missing... It'll change your life. ;)

Originally posted by jamiroguy1

well.. you don't know what your missing... It'll change your life. ;)

I'm gonna have to try...i'm not into the girlie mags, so I guess Maxim or FHM will do the trick...what do you think?;):tongue::D