Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies, what is it abt famous guys that gets u?

anotherway83

for a while i thought u had to look like a greek god to get the finest women, then i thought it was money+power, but now i know that the most important thing a guy needs to get laid as often by as many hotties as possible, is FAME.

what is it abt FAME that drives women crazy, and makes men irresistible to them??

Cause you can't get em...it's a desire...it's a fantasy...

just like when you have a crush on someone you know you can't have and you go crazy over them cause you can't have them.

You want what you can't have....and since those movie guys are so primped and hot makes us want them even more...but if he were a regualr ol jo on the street...he would just be another hot guy walking around

Guest brwneydtrouble

A lot of people with "FAME" have a certain aura.....and people want to know why they attract that. Like like a moth to a flame. Personally, I am not attracted to the person that is the center of attention, rather the quiet one in the corner that seems to know exactly what is going on.

sexxybabyd,

do u really go crazy after ppl. u cant get? like jenna jameson, for instance? :D

seriously, tho, how can u remain interested in sum1 u know u couldn't possibly get with? as a guy i cant spend more than a day fantasizing abt sum chic thats already taken...but thats just me

and brwneydtrouble, if u're a lady, u're definitely exceptional :)

Originally posted by anotherway83

sexxybabyd,

do u really go crazy after ppl. u cant get? like jenna jameson, for instance? :D

seriously, tho, how can u remain interested in sum1 u know u couldn't possibly get with? as a guy i cant spend more than a day fantasizing abt sum chic thats already taken...but thats just me

it makes life just a little bit more interesting dude...:D

fame doesn't interest me. if you ask me which famous guys i find attractive, it takes me a while to think of any, and when i do, it turns out that most of them are long dead. i don't know if it's because fame was a different thing back then, because they're not famous now, or because the thought of them is just like they're "regular" people now, time having been the great equalizer, in a sense :laugh2: . anyway, i'd steer clear of famous people as far as romance is concerned.

That's an easy one- it's not that they "get" me- I mean, it's not like an actual crush or anything. I wouldn't go as far as Dee did, to say that it's an unreachable fantasy- I don't look at it that way at all. It's just that some famous people (of both sexes) are quite easy on the eye. And there are images of them splashed all over the damn place- you can't really miss it. It's not as though there are a plethora of pictures of attractive non-celebrities available to look at- ya dig?

Guest brwneydtrouble

sexxybabyd,

I like to think that I am a lady.....;)

I totally agree with you though, why waste time fantasizing about a person that you can't have? I much prefer the chase, that little dance that you do when you want to get to know someone.

Also, famous people have to live their lives out in the open, no privacy. Thats something I can't really handle, the spotlight. I happen to know a lot of people, but I am rarely ever the center of attention.

That is, if I can help it. *lol*

my findings are that there are two "triggers" for this:

1) "me too" behaviour when it comes to evaluation of men. women often look at other women for clues for acceptability of a man. the more women are interested in a guy, the more interesting he becomes to the other women that surround him

2) the perceived male dominance STATUS

the adoration of a group of deranged women catches hold and spreads like wildfire throughout LEGIONS of girl, almost as if they were hypnotized (actually they are! *self*-hypnotized! even average movie stars become GODS through imagination and focussing on the good parts all the other women highlight). you can see this from elvis to ricky martin to etc etc.

OTOH, men don´t typically act that way around women rock stars because their STATUS as a successful performer is not impressive to men. in fact i think female fame and success can even be intimidating for a lot of men.

this points out very clearly that women are in fact not impressed with appearance (as long as you have decent looks and style) *nearly* as much as they are impressed with your perceived STATUS on a "male dominance" scale.

in the words of Eddie Murphy (paraphrased)... if you were starving and someone threw you a cracker... that would be the best fucking cracker you ever had... same thing goes for women if a woman doesnt give you pussy and then she finally does after month of waiting that will be the BEST fucking pussy you ever had... not because its good pussy its because you waited to fucking long for it... then 2 months later you roll over and say "i just had some regular ol crackers..."

Originally posted by trancerxn112

in the words of Eddie Murphy (paraphrased)... if you were starving and someone threw you a cracker... that would be the best fucking cracker you ever had... same thing goes for women if a woman doesnt give you pussy and then she finally does after month of waiting that will be the BEST fucking pussy you ever had... not because its good pussy its because you waited to fucking long for it... then 2 months later you roll over and say "i just had some regular ol crackers..."

Are you sure you posted in the right thread? :confused:

But as for the Eddie Murphy reference... Bwah! :laugh:

for a while i thought u had to look like a greek god to get the finest women, then i thought it was money+power, but now i know that the most important thing a guy needs to get laid as often by as many hotties as possible, is FAME.

what is it abt FAME that drives women crazy, and makes men irresistible to them??

and with fame comes money and power (somewhat) so bitches feel fuck the money and power... a famous dude got all three its called greed