Clubplanet Nightlife Community

girls hooking up w/ girls..

girlzluvme

it seems now, as i get a little more mature, that girls will hook up with other girls b/c it seems like the thing to do...when i was younger, girls wouldnt even think about it..they would never do it so openly...i can understand, girls being attracted to girls, but actually acting on it? i dunno..i think its more of a fitting in thing and trying to be cool...i like it, trust me...i will never say nuttin against it, but it just seems like girls do it b/c its the cool thing now to be into girls even if they r not...just to turn guys on or tease them...i have been in situations before where the girl i was with, her being my girl, and she was into that stuff, for real..so many girls would act like they were into it, but when it came down to acting on it, they found an excuse not to.....wuts up w/that? ...is it the scene that we r in or wut...maybe, maybe not..or are they really into it and afraid to express it when it comes down to it....i could keep going on, but i wont...i was a sociology major, i could get deeper, but, i dont feel like looking that deep right now, but lemme know how u feel....glm

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's a natural thing for a girl to want another girl. Sure I see all these lipstick lesbians do it for show and attention, but some of us (me including) find women hot and are naturally attracted to them. I am not sure if I am bi, I mean I am kinda iffy on that term. I would never "date" a girl or have a relationship with one, but I would mess around with one. As one of my friend so eloquently puts it, sure I like women, but when it comes down to it, I like dick!

i think girls hooking up is kinda gross... you dont want to come home one day and catch your girl in bed with another girl... and i hear all you alphas already saying "man id fuck em both" i wouldnt and its still cheating... once in awhile its cool to see but other times its just a turn off.

Originally posted by trancerxn112

i think girls hooking up is kinda gross... you dont want to come home one day and catch your girl in bed with another girl... and i hear all you alphas already saying "man id fuck em both" i wouldnt and its still cheating... once in awhile its cool to see but other times its just a turn off.

what i find ironic and funny is that you say that yet you have a pic of two girls hooking up in your sig! :):laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by trancerxn112

I agree with you on that. If my girl goes behind my back & lies, i would be pissed despite the sex of the person she was with.

However, if she wanted to fool around with another girl while she was with me, just to spice it up & have some fun, I would not call that Gross at all...

Thanks,

Brandy

its all fine by me. were just insecure that we think that there are women out there that dont need men sexually, i have no problem with it, do whatever the fuck you want. one of my ex's became a lesbo, i think its great, at least she aint bonin some other guy. gets my seal of approval.

My ex (recent) was bi....and I was always okay with it...

I never thought of it as cheating...

She was also the type that would hook up (all the way) with them, but never would get into a relationship with them.

I guess, I was okay with it because I'm confident with what I have and the way I offer it.

I would still get into a relationship with a bi-female and let her have her fun with other women.

I guess I'm open minded..

It's just crazy how girls can get into it so easily, but for guys, it hardly ever happens.

I guess it's also because girls get dressed together, can hold hands, and play with make up that they just feel more comfortable together.

But in a way girls are lucky that they can be so open sexually without a stigma of being "gay". Guys on the other hand, if they did that, they'd be gay immediately :laugh:

Originally posted by girlzluvme

i can understand, girls being attracted to girls, but actually acting on it? i dunno..i think its more of a fitting in thing and trying to be cool...

I agree that it's so amazingly sad when two chicks who are totally straight hook up for the attention, to turn their boyfriends on, or whatever... but why oh why, if they actually like it, should they not act on their desire? Precisely for the reasons you listed above... b/c they want to simply fit in, be "normal" and straight. At least, that was certainly the case for me.

Originally posted by lilliz77

Sure I see all these lipstick lesbians do it for show and attention,

FYI, the term Lipstick Lesbian refers to an actual lesbian, not girls who "go bi" for show... think of it as butch vs lipstick.

see now that picture i have in my sig is just plain sexy... i dunno why theres just something about it... its so simple... two beautiful girls, with beautiful bodies laying in bed together sharing a kiss...

once in awhile its cool to see but other times its just a turn off

I never said it was always a turn off. So theres really nothing ironic about it... i can see where you wuld get the irony though... just a misunderstanding.

To start, I'm happily married, 2 kids....

I think women are beautiful.... I do not go around kissing girls just to impress my husband or anyone around. I do it if I'm feeling the girl, you know? Though it is so nice to kiss girls, very soft.

And as for taking it to the next level...Never behind my husband's back, though I KNOW he wouldn't care....but it's not right.

Just my 2 pennies.