Clubplanet Nightlife Community

girls hooking up w/ girls..

girlzluvme

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bbbooom

all bitches do is complain about double standards but men have plenty too and heres 1 ha

I agree that this is a double-standard that shouldn't exist.

But something tells me that increasing the open-mindedness of the general public's view of male bisexuality wasn't the point of your post. :blank:

Originally posted by tastyt

lol

Sorry Trancer, but you dug your own hole with this one. :tongue: :tongue:

yea i give up hehe... thats it... theres no winning with when women are involved... even when you are right you are wrong. You know i dont remember a gril EVER appologizing to me.

Originally posted by sweetie029

Half of it is just a bunch of little girls being attention whores.....

....I really don't get how some guys won't get mad if their gf's hook up w/ other girls......It's still kissing/messing around w/ soemone else regardless of what sex the person is

I personally, just feel no threat.

A women doesn't have what I have, and can't do what I do.

My ex loved bieng bi, but needed and couldn't give up her dick. (me):D

Maybe, if she was more towards bieng a lesbian, might have been a different story.

Originally posted by themrs

Though it is so nice to kiss girls, very soft.

Hmmm..

See, do you mean their lips are soft, or their whole body :confused:

I mean, i think a guy who knows how to kiss should be able to kiss softly as well as deep and passionately.

I know some of you are not into putting tags on people, but if a girl is into another girl for her softness, then IMO she's probably "bi"

Not that there's anything wrong with it ;)

But turn the page: if a guy was into muscles and hardness, and he kissed guys, then he'd be "bi" too.

There are just so many levels. Girls find other girls attractive, girls find other girls attractive AND would make out with them, girls find other girls attractive AND would make out with them AND go the extra route.

makes me dizzy. Geez, just gimme a simple girl who wants nice big warm dick. Im your smurf :aright:

Originally posted by gmccookny

makes me dizzy. Geez, just gimme a simple girl who wants nice big warm dick. Im your smurf :aright:

WERRRRRD! why cant we just simplify... hi im Bi Sexual... hi im Bi curious... i like dick but i also like pussy... wtf i just want a girl who NEVER hooked up with another girl and never would.

why?? so u have to deal with the cattiness? "omg ewwwww another girl??? EWWWWWWWWW.. gross... " :rolleyes:

its all about being open minded... if ur not attracted at all thats fine. but most girls i talk to that never would kiss another girl is all like ew thats disgusting...etc etc.. wtf ur a girl!!! whats so gross about u? u know?

its not a crime to kiss another girl i wish people would stop making such a big deal about it

although i think im done with that phase lol... just thought id add ;)

Originally posted by trancerxn112

WERRRRRD! why cant we just simplify... hi im Bi Sexual... hi im Bi curious... i like dick but i also like pussy... wtf i just want a girl who NEVER hooked up with another girl and never would.

Well, i'm with a girl now who admit to having a little fun back in the day and hooked up with a couple of girls.

But that was some years ago, and now she tells me that that part of her life is over and she just wants to be with men.

So that at least makes me feel better to realize SHE realizes what she wants as far as that goes :aright:

Well, i'm with a girl now who admit to having a little fun back in the day and hooked up with a couple of girls.

But that was some years ago, and now she tells me that that part of her life is over and she just wants to be with men.

So that at least makes me feel better to realize SHE realizes what she wants as far as that goes :aright:

if ur not bisexual or lesbian, then its definitely just a phase that some females go through.. they get curious and they want to experiment and have fun.... im not bisexual. nor am i gay.. but i have kissed girls and it was fun :) but im done and all i want is a mannnn baby grrrrrrowl~

Originally posted by tommyarmani

I still just want to lay on my back & have my girlfriend & another girl of my choosing, tongue kiss while simultaneously licking my throbbing cock as i give em a one man shower with my love juice.

:aright:

that's... that's... *sniff*... so POETIC!

:tongue:

See, do you mean their lips are soft, or their whole body :confused:

I mean, i think a guy who knows how to kiss should be able to kiss softly as well as deep and passionately.

Anyone who's kissed members of both sexes would probably agree with her... I wish I could elaborate on what she said, but it's just one of those things you have to experience to understand.

Originally posted by hispm

I personally, just feel no threat.

A women doesn't have what I have, and can't do what I do.

My ex loved bieng bi, but needed and couldn't give up her dick. (me):D

Maybe, if she was more towards bieng a lesbian, might have been a different story.

Two of my relationships were with girls that were bi and he's right. A girl just can't do what I can because nothing in the world can compare as one of them put it. But they also wanted girls so why deprive them of something that they enjoy as well?

Originally posted by trancerxn112

yea i give up hehe... thats it... theres no winning with when women are involved... even when you are right you are wrong. You know i dont remember a gril EVER appologizing to me.

Oh I have. I rarely pick fights, she wants to bitch and what not I'd say a generic I'm sorry just to end the pointless discussion but when there's something that's worth the fight, I'll put my foot down so to speak and have it out with her and generally I'm right and she'll apologize.