Clubplanet Nightlife Community

girls hooking up w/ girls..

girlzluvme

Originally posted by tastyt Tasty you dont think it is ok to turn your man? I know a few couples who love to go out and fool around with women, however the women in these relationships dont consider themselves bi.

I am a bit sick of going out and everywhere you go there are girls fooling around, for the attention or they state it is because of the drugs...

I agree that it's so amazingly sad when two chicks who are totally straight hook up for the attention, to turn their boyfriends on, or whatever... but why oh why, if they actually like it, should they not act on their desire? Precisely for the reasons you listed above... b/c they want to simply fit in, be "normal" and straight. At least, that was certainly the case for me.

FYI, the term Lipstick Lesbian refers to an actual lesbian, not girls who "go bi" for show... think of it as butch vs lipstick.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stacychase Tasty you dont think it is ok to turn your man? I know a few couples who love to go out and fool around with women, however the women in these relationships dont consider themselves bi.

I am a bit sick of going out and everywhere you go there are girls fooling around, for the attention or they state it is because of the drugs...

I've heard some women who say that they don't get anything out of it, but they just do it b/c their man thinks it's hot. I mean, people can do what they like, I just think it's kind of pathetic to pretend to be someone you're not just to give someone else a few kicks. If they enjoy it but don't consider themselves bi... they're still enjoying it... ya dig?

Originally posted by linabina

why?? so u have to deal with the cattiness? "omg ewwwww another girl??? EWWWWWWWWW.. gross... " :rolleyes:

its all about being open minded...

although i think im done with that phase lol... just thought id add ;)

~rats~

my luck that I never get to see the fun :(:tongue:

People love to experiment with anything and everything however, if you are in a relationship with a girl who is bi- be weary b/c if she will do that there is no telling what else she will do behind your back in the future with another girl or guy. I was with a guy who always told me that its fun to watch but not the kind of woman he would ever want to spend his life with. I agree to that. Hopefully people who consider themselves bi will choose one way or the other eventually in life.

Originally posted by runway

People love to experiment with anything and everything however, if you are in a relationship with a girl who is bi- be weary b/c if she will do that there is no telling what else she will do behind your back in the future with another girl or guy. I was with a guy who always told me that its fun to watch but not the kind of woman he would ever want to spend his life with. I agree to that. Hopefully people who consider themselves bi will choose one way or the other eventually in life.

good point ;)

you don't have to chose if ur str8 or bi or whatever......

but u mature enuff to do shit like that.....

be honest w/ ur partners & be safe.

Originally posted by tastyt

I've heard some women who say that they don't get anything out of it, but they just do it b/c their man thinks it's hot. I mean, people can do what they like, I just think it's kind of pathetic to pretend to be someone you're not just to give someone else a few kicks. If they enjoy it but don't consider themselves bi... they're still enjoying it... ya dig?

I would hope that he enjoys it, it is enough of turn on for you to enjoy it.......

bullshit. the "bi people are sluts" myth permeates both gay and straight culture, and it's really too bad.

bi, straight, and gay people cheat. i don't think there's any evidence that people who are bisexual cheat more. cheating has to do with a character flaw, not a sexual preference.

Originally posted by wideskies

bullshit. the "bi people are sluts" myth permeates both gay and straight culture, and it's really too bad.

bi, straight, and gay people cheat. i don't think there's any evidence that people who are bisexual cheat more. cheating has to do with a character flaw, not a sexual preference.

Nature just happened to give some of us twice as many options as everyone else. Not our fault if other people can't deal with it.

Jealous much? ;):tongue:

Originally posted by tastyt

Nature just happened to give some of us twice as many options as everyone else. Not our fault if other people can't deal with it.

Jealous much? ;):tongue:

Well, im not jealous, cuz in my mind, it makes things more complicated to have so many options. I like to just have one option ;)

But i am torn between what wideskies and runway said. I agree with skies in that it's more a personal character flaw that leads to cheating rather than secluding it to JUST bi-gay-etc...

BUT, i can't see how a bi sexual person can be AS dedicated to a serious relationship with one person as a straight couple.

Like, if you're bi, you like both male and female. But how do you decide WHO you want to be with? Like do you just have fun with both sexes until you find the right man or woman for you?

Originally posted by gmccookny

Like, if you're bi, you like both male and female. But how do you decide WHO you want to be with? Like do you just have fun with both sexes until you find the right man or woman for you?

I don't know- when you're straight, you often are attracted to more than one member of the opposite sex. So how do straight people pick one person over the other? Do they just date and have fun with many people of the opposite sex until they find the right one for them?

Sorry, but I have to end this post with a big old: :blank:

being bi doesn't mean you need to be satisfied by both genders at the same time.

it just means it's POSSIBLE to be sexual with either gender, although at the same time would work well for some people i'm sure! ;)

being bi also doesn't mean you're confused about what you want, although i'm sure some bisexuals do feel this way... because HUMANS often feel this way about many different parts of their lives.

when bi people choose a partner, they're evaluating the person on his or her merits as a person, not as a gender. although some people PREFER one gender or another, often -- IMO-- because of cultural expectations or good/bad past experiences, it doesn't usually mean that they'll decide in the middle of an ongoing relationship that they need to *cheat*... if they're decent, they'll simply end the relationship.

but people in relationships, i think, cut things off for many many many reasons. sure, some bisexuals might "discover" that they would feel more comfortable with someone of a different gender than their current lover. but that's certainly not the only reason why a bi person would end a relationship or, um, cheat.

being bi doesn't mean you need to be satisfied by both genders at the same time.

it just means it's POSSIBLE to be sexual with either gender, although at the same time would work well for some people i'm sure! ;)

being bi also doesn't mean you're confused about what you want, although i'm sure some bisexuals do feel this way... because HUMANS often feel this way about many different parts of their lives.

when bi people choose a partner, they're evaluating the person on his or her merits as a person, not as a gender. although some people PREFER one gender or another, often -- IMO-- because of cultural expectations or good/bad past experiences, it doesn't usually mean that they'll decide in the middle of an ongoing relationship that they need to *cheat*... if they're decent, they'll simply end the relationship.

but people in relationships, i think, cut things off for many many many reasons. sure, some bisexuals might "discover" that they would feel more comfortable with someone of a different gender than their current lover. but that's certainly not the only reason why a bi person would end a relationship or, um, cheat.

Thanks 4 tha clarification ;)

Im still a little befuddled. But i like how you unite all members (bi-straight-gay) into a HUMAN community.

It's true that it all comes down to a personal preference, and everyone's different.

:updown:

i also like to think that being human comes first, and being gay/straight/bi is not as important as that...

i don't assume that the sexuality has anything to do with a person's morality. whether one's more likely to sleep with a man or a woman doesn't determine how likely it will be that s/he'll cheat.

i know it's confusing, but think of it this way:

i identify as bisexual because i know the possibility exists within me to be attracted to people of either gender.

however, when i'm with someone, as i said, it doesn't really MATTER whether i could be sexual with anyone else because i remain faithful to my partner. gender doesn't even play into it. you could say i "act gay" when i'm with a woman and "act straight" when i'm with a man, but when in a monogamous relationship, my sexuality is devoted to that person alone.

i don't "miss" the other gender... just as straight people in straight monogamous relationships shouldn't "miss" having sex with other straight people

if you had read my last post and believed what i said, the "pick one damnit" comment wouldn't make sense.

im sorry. im still not understanding you and im not going to ask you again, and then still not get it..causing myself to look even dumber :funny:

what i meant when i said pick one..was that i was making a joke about how bi-sexuals are "selfish" because they are getting the best of both worlds, pick one sex you like already

Originally posted by trancerxn112

wtf i just want a girl who NEVER hooked up with another girl and never would.

..that's me........i don't care....do whatever u want...and i can DEFINITELY appreciate a hot ass girl....normal or celeb......i just have ZERO desire to kiss another woman.....like for example......i sweat angelina jolie.....obssesed even lol.......but kissing her just doesn't ever come into my mind!...however...i could stare at her all day......make sense?!:cool: