Clubplanet Nightlife Community

enough is enough...

mr mahs

newcomer i definitely am not. i've been on clubplanet since way before the site looked like this. since the fonts were green and the background was black. and i've been watching sassa make a fool of herself for a while as well.

and i have voiced my opiion many times over.

there is one thing that all you palestinian sympathizers look over. as does anyone who sympathizes with Iraq.

the true purpose for these terrorist attacks are nothing liek the purpose of the Israeli uprisings against the British in te 40s. Israelis wanted independence so they could develop their economy and build a strong country. the Arab terrorists want to udermine the economies of their countries to keep power and control.

obviously these terrorist attacks dont help palestinians get land. they were SOOOOO much better off before these guys started blowing themselves up. and Iraw blowing up UN peacekeeprs trying to get the people power and water. it is very clear to anyone with open eyes that these acts are intended to keep the people poor and reliant. poor people are easily riled up and easily controled. they are easily convinced to become suicide bombers. .Yasser Arafat never wanted to stop terrorists because they kept him in control and kept him very VERY wealthy.

if these guys are smart enough to make bombs and organize mass attacks, they can see that these acts will only serve to hurt their people and hurt their economies. every palestinian terrorist only halts the process of giving Palerstinians land. but if Palestinians were to get land and have the chance to develop as a country, then they would realize that they dont need these idiots in Hamas and Jihad etc etc. then they would be out of power and out of money. and they cant have that. the people are just pawns in the game.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sassa

and i suppose israel wants peace? :rolleyes:

please, they're making money off this conflict.

Again SASSA stick to reading DEEP SEA SCROLLS.

The latest intifida has cost Isreal BILLIONS in economic activity

why do you think we granted loans for them???

You have the financial sense of a Enron exec

she really does. shes a complete complte idiot. yes ISRAEL wants peace and no, Hamas and those other fuckers dont which is why they kepe blowing shit up.

i'm in investment banking. i deal with a lot of private equity funds, a bunch of which were started in Israel. these guys have been hit very hard by the violence. very very hard.

to even say such a thing as Israel is making money is totally idiotic, it shows how when someone has no argment, the last resort is to turn to making shit up in desperation.

I think any clear thinking person can see that mistakes have been made on both sides, and mistakes keep recycling themselves...

But unfortunatley, some people here have their judgement clouded, and refuse to see what the "root" cause of this problem .....THE RECOGNITION OF ISRAEL IN ALL ITS FORM....

Like I have said before, this is a massively complex situation and I am sensitive to all its historical elements...however, peel back the layers and at its core is at the root issue....Israel's existence...

Anyone here who thinks differently is kidding themselves......especially those who are in the Blame America brigade who loving exploring the "root causes" of anti -Americanism

In my opinion, Hamas, Islamic Jihad and the rest of the murderers need to be exterminated.....period

Since the PA has 20,000 armed police, and Arafat has a net worth of $1.2 billion-----I am sure that if they put their minds too it, with Iran and Syria ceasing support, they could dismantle the terrorist organizations, which estimates to be about 2,000 strong....

The question is do they truly want peace with Israel.....I am afraid they once again provided that answer yesterday....

To question whether Israel truly wants peace has got be the dumbest, most ignorant thought....

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

newcomer i definitely am not. i've been on clubplanet since way before the site looked like this. since the fonts were green and the background was black. and i've been watching sassa make a fool of herself for a while as well.

there is one thing that all you palestinian sympathizers look over. as does anyone who sympathizes with Iraq.

the true purpose for these terrorist attacks are nothing liek the purpose of the Israeli uprisings against the British in te 40s. Israelis wanted independence so they could develop their economy and build a strong country. the Arab terrorists want to udermine the economies of their countries to keep power and control.

obviously these terrorist attacks dont help palestinians get land. they were SOOOOO much better off before these guys started blowing themselves up. and Iraw blowing up UN peacekeeprs trying to get the people power and water. it is very clear to anyone with open eyes that these acts are intended to keep the people poor and reliant. poor people are easily riled up and easily controled. they are easily convinced to become suicide bombers. .Yasser Arafat never wanted to stop terrorists because they kept him in control and kept him very VERY wealthy.

if these guys are smart enough to make bombs and organize mass attacks, they can see that these acts will only serve to hurt their people and hurt their economies. every palestinian terrorist only halts the process of giving Palerstinians land. but if Palestinians were to get land and have the chance to develop as a country, then they would realize that they dont need these idiots in Hamas and Jihad etc etc. then they would be out of power and out of money. and they cant have that. the people are just pawns in the game.

I kinda agree with what you say. Its all politics. On the other hand, though, it also serves the Israeli govt well to rile the terrorists up as then it gives them the perfect excuse to confiscate more land and bring them closer to their ideal goal - expel all the Palestinians from the occupied territories.

The UN bombing in Baghdad was a disgusting act - and served no purpose except to underming legitimate concerns of Iraqis.

Originally posted by mr mahs

oh please!!!! israel is the 16th most wealthiest state in the world. their tourism industry is pretty decent considering the violence, they average more than 1-3 million tourists a year. don't tell me they're strapped for cash. besides, if you weren't so quick to try to bring me down, you'd know that almost 80% of that moneygoes towards buying military equipment. :rolleyes:

breakbeatz, you're an idiot for believeing the israelis are the innocent ones in this conflict. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

to look at it fron the other perspective - why would they worry about losing billions, when they know their big brother, the USA, would give them grants to cover all this.

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

:aright:

oh please!!!! israel is the 16th most wealthiest state in the world. their tourism industry is pretty decent considering the violence, they average more than 1-3 million tourists a year. don't tell me they're strapped for cash. besides, if you weren't so quick to try to bring me down, you'd know that almost 80% of that moneygoes towards buying military equipment. :rolleyes:

How, in any way shape or form does this address the statements that were made. You outright said that Isreal is making money off this conflict. Then your argument is that Isreal is wealthy and tourism is still high despite the violence. Your argument does not support the statement you made. Isreal is wealthy....GREAT, but how is the conflict at hand contributing to their wealth??

I think any clear thinking person can see that mistakes have been made on both sides, and mistakes keep recycling themselves...

But unfortunatley, some people here have their judgement clouded, and refuse to see what the "root" cause of this problem .....THE RECOGNITION OF ISRAEL IN ALL ITS FORM....

Like I have said before, this is a massively complex situation and I am sensitive to all its historical elements...however, peel back the layers and at its core is at the root issue....Israel's existence...

Anyone here who thinks differently is kidding themselves......especially those who are in the Blame America brigade who loving exploring the "root causes" of anti -Americanism

In my opinion, Hamas, Islamic Jihad and the rest of the murderers need to be exterminated.....period

Since the PA has 20,000 armed police, and Arafat has a net worth of $1.2 billion-----I am sure that if they put their minds too it, with Iran and Syria ceasing support, they could dismantle the terrorist organizations, which estimates to be about 2,000 strong....

The question is do they truly want peace with Israel.....I am afraid they once again provided that answer yesterday....

To question whether Israel truly wants peace has got be the dumbest, most ignorant thought....

breakbeatz, you're an idiot for believeing the israelis are the innocent ones in this conflict. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

They SHOULD buy military equipment... the whole region despises their existence.. It's only a matter of time before some Arab or Persian loon lobs a nuke into Isreal, they need funds to build a deterent system, ENHANCE terrorist prevention and whether you believe it or not tourism isn't the only industry in Isreal and def not the only one hurting from this crap.. What international investor would invest in a place where lunatic finatics are blowing them selves up on buses and markets in the name of GOD???

They SHOULD buy military equipment... the whole region despises their existence.. It's only a matter of time before some Arab or Persian loon lobs a nuke into Isreal, they need funds to build a deterent system, ENHANCE terrorist prevention and whether you believe it or not tourism isn't the only industry in Isreal and def not the only one hurting from this crap.. What international investor would invest in a place where lunatic finatics are blowing them selves up on buses and markets in the name of GOD???

You get a more intelligent debate with a rock than Sassa...

It is amazing the lengths she goes to in justifying, legitimatizing, and appeasing murderers

Originally posted by igloo

You get a more intelligent debate with a rock than Sassa...

It is amazing the lengths she goes to in justifying, legitimatizing, and appeasing murderers

and this is all because i don't agree with your narrow minded, pea brained rhetorical crap? :rolleyes: i honestly feel sorry for you. you really think you know what's up.

What international investor would invest in a place where lunatic finatics are blowing them selves up on buses and markets in the name of GOD???

I doubt she would understand something like that. We have all seen how inept she is when it come to business.

i guess it's useless to argue with people who think the republican party is the best one, bush is a wonderful statesman, the israelis are the only innocents in this war, and no one can profit from violence and murder. :blank:

THAT'S ALL YOU GOT????

Unplugg your computer you are washed up...

THAT'S ALL YOU GOT????

Unplugg your computer you are washed up...

keep posting. my office is getting a kick out of your comments.

what's even more hilarious is people are asking me to post these threads on a bulletin. you guys are making people here laugh. thanks a lot!

ANother point for thought...has Israel really stuck to its end of the bargain?

- halt all settlement activity

- destroy illegal settlements

- did they ever recognize the ceasefire...ie, to stop targeting all these groups' leaders?

- I posted a couple of articles a few weeks back about how they were NOT halting settlements.

- they spring right back up (the couple of trailer parks they remove)

- happened last week...and was not a ticking bomb.

and lets not forget that wonderful wall that threatens to destroy the existence of thousands of Palestinian civilians, and act as a permanent land grab. But I'm sure most of you find this OK.

Political animals on both sides need to go before this issue can even become close to being settled.

keep posting. my office is getting a kick out of your comments.

what's even more hilarious is people are asking me to post these threads on a bulletin. you guys are making people here laugh. thanks a lot!

Great a whole room of idiots..

What's the name of the company

Alqaeda inc...

or

TALIBAN INTERNATIONAL

Let me guess Arafat is the employee of the month..

They are not laughing with you they are laughing at you...

Great a whole room of idiots..

What's the name of the company

Alqaeda inc...

or

TALIBAN INTERNATIONAL

Let me guess Arafat is the employee of the month..

They are not laughing with you they are laughing at you...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

if you only knew