Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sox ticket for Thursday nights game

prplhz

Originally posted by prplhz

I can't believe that nobody wants to go to this game, this ticket is next to the two hottest girls and in the new seats they built last year right next to the Sox dug out, two rows back...:(

Going to a Red Sox game is painful, maybe if you showed a photo of the two hot girls someone might have gone for that reason alone because they sure dont want to see the Sox drown in another painful season.

Originally posted by ras67

i cant waiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! :D

I don't actually have your number with me, if you want to PM it to me.... I think we are going to go to the Boston beer works, but that could change to Jillian's I haven't talked with G yet. But I just love the blueberry ale...:pint: Either way we will be by Fenway around 5:00 or so....

Originally posted by prplhz

I don't actually have your number with me, if you want to PM it to me.... I think we are going to go to the Boston beer works, but that could change to Jillian's I haven't talked with G yet. But I just love the blueberry ale...:pint: Either way we will be by Fenway around 5:00 or so....

:aright: Yup - we will definetly be drinking the blueberry beer at some point and ras is going to call us when they figure out when/where they're heading.

i dont know what happened to it.... makes me sad.

and i never get to talk to that melissa girl or undergroundprincess or anyone anymore!! hahhaha.

g and prplhz dont know it yet but i am totally taking them to paguidos.... :laugh:

nah, i am going to call you girls in a while--

i am pretty sure it will be jillians....

we will be there around 6.

check out my sig on the other board if you want my phone #.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Hows stymie going to get ahold of Gay-ray w/o the Roxy Board?

Take stymie to the trendy mobile.

Oh god - You know ray? I totally forgot about him :laugh:

sorry ras - not even a chance on paguido's tonight :tongue: and you should just call us when you get into town because we'll already be plenty deep by the time you get there and picking up my phone to call someone will be the last thing on my mind when the blueberries are doing the dance :D