Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*official* Who's Not Goin To Roxy Roll Call

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by lalalandnyc13

im 25 you dumb ass how old are you dick head hey mike they don't know what they are going to miss out on friday night they are all assholes

It's people like you that are going that make me second guess whether I should even bother making the trek out to the city on any given nite or whether I'd be better off sitting on my ass at home, avoiding the immaturity and not wasting my time.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i think lalaland and caponelist fuck each other and when theyre taking breaks they go and post about this party on CP...

or theyre some old fucks trying to hold onto yesteryear and hyping this party up is their way of gettin some 16 yr old 'tang

or theyre the same person...(due to their grammatical pattern)..and thats almost as bad as Quoth and his 100 personalities

Originally posted by GrammarPolice

Fuck Roxy

Fuck Johnny "Velveeta" Vicious

Fuck the Roxy Stage Retards

Fuck Everyone

NICELY PUT

Originally posted by djmikebugout

riiiiiiiiiight B/c there were soooo many juiceheads in the stage crew....:laugh:

I gotta lay off the sauce :rolleyes:

aww hes mad cause hes a stage retard awwwwwwww :laugh::blank:

Originally posted by lalalandnyc13

FUCK ALL YOU ASSHOLES YOU NEVER KNEW WHAT THE PARTY WAS ABOUT IN THE FIRST PLACE I'LL BE THERE WHO EVER TRASHES THIS PARTY YOU CAN ALL :jerkoff: AT HOME LIKE BITCHES

shut up stupid bitch who has never been heard of before

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

:jawdrop:

why not:(

cuz it was fun while it lasted... but it wont be the same.. for me at least.. id rather keep sexy @ the roxy as part of my past and not try to relive it... it was fun back then... but i just dont think itd be the same...

I think in a way this night isnt just going to be so people can go get fucked up or whatever...

For me Roxy had so many great times and memories for a lot of people, reguardless if it was hooking up, learning how to glowstick, CP Back room etc...

In all honesty for me this is a reunion just to see everyone I haven't seen in years and get to party in the place I called home for a while. It's really upsetting to also see people that used to go ALL THE TIME say they won't even come out for one night just to support and have a corney good ol time like old times.

Whatever just my opinion but I know I shall be there....WITH COW BELLS ON!:D

It's really upsetting to also see people that used to go ALL THE TIME say they won't even come out for one night just to support and have a corney good ol time like old times.

sounds like a guilt trip... maybe we just dont feel like going and its not a personal attack on Roxy or the people on CP

I think in a way this night isnt just going to be so people can go get fucked up or whatever...

For me Roxy had so many great times and memories for a lot of people, reguardless if it was hooking up, learning how to glowstick, CP Back room etc...

In all honesty for me this is a reunion just to see everyone I haven't seen in years and get to party in the place I called home for a while. It's really upsetting to also see people that used to go ALL THE TIME say they won't even come out for one night just to support and have a corney good ol time like old times.

Whatever just my opinion but I know I shall be there....WITH COW BELLS ON!:D

its definitely not a personal attack on roxy or cp.... its just that if things had remained somewhat the same since a year and 1/2 ago then i can see why id go... but things are just too different now and theres a lot that would be dug up if i go back for this party that id rather just leave in the past... but like mike said, its nothing personal.... id rather leave it in the "good ol' days"

Originally posted by linabina

its definitely not a personal attack on roxy or cp.... its just that if things had remained somewhat the same since a year and 1/2 ago then i can see why id go... but things are just too different now and theres a lot that would be dug up if i go back for this party that id rather just leave in the past... but like mike said, its nothing personal.... id rather leave it in the "good ol' days"

werrrrrd...spoken like a champ! :laugh:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i think lalaland and caponelist fuck each other and when theyre taking breaks they go and post about this party on CP...

or theyre some old fucks trying to hold onto yesteryear and hyping this party up is their way of gettin some 16 yr old 'tang

or theyre the same person...(due to their grammatical pattern)..and thats almost as bad as Quoth and his 100 personalities

first off.... :bigfinge:now as for me and lala we did pick up your mother one night after roxy on 11th ave :3some:and she was pretty good right lala As for the rest of you guys that wanna hate. I was a promoter for sexy and i had a lot of good times there ill be there just to have a good time. You people can't just go out for a good time??

P.S. I had no part of the stage crew but i was there from the start.

yeah dee thanks for the vicious shirt....lol :aright:

TO THE PEOPLE WHO WILL BE THERE :rock:

Listen everybody I called the roxy for some more info and they had told me that there was gonna be a suprise international dj. The guy i spoke to wouldnt tell me who it was but he say its a big name. So then i called this promoter i know and he confirmed it but he couldnt tell me who but he said, when he comes on everybody is gonna go nuts. anybody have any ideas who it could be??

Originally posted by whatsupcuz

Listen everybody I called the roxy for some more info and they had told me that there was gonna be a suprise international dj. The guy i spoke to wouldnt tell me who it was but he say its a big name. So then i called this promoter i know and he confirmed it but he couldnt tell me who but he said, when he comes on everybody is gonna go nuts. anybody have any ideas who it could be??

:laugh2:

Gotta come to find out:D