Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Babies

fineones

Are all girls obcessed with babies and baby pictures..i have this one friend who constantly send me pics of ppls babies i dont know or really care to..i mean dont get me wrong babies are cute as hell...but i dont know maybe im alone on this one...

ladies

are u baby crazy???

guys

do u give a fuck???

Honestly

Originally posted by tommyarmani

They say babies & dogs are good judges of character. Whenever im around dogs, they growl & bark uncontrollably And when im around babies they cry untcontrollably

:confused:

hmmmm, well whenever im around dogs they come up to me and want to play and babies they always smile @ me, i lovem both :D

Originally posted by dgmodel

if any baby on any given day doesnt make a person smile then they are most likely evil...

Pretty much. I am about as far as it gets from being baby crazy- especially in pictures, like those Anne Geddes (sp?) pictures of babies dressed as flowers and such, I can't stand those.

But to see an actual child who's got that innocent glow to his/her face... how beautiful is that?

Originally posted by tommyarmani

They say babies & dogs are good judges of character. Whenever im around dogs, they growl & bark uncontrollably And when im around babies they cry untcontrollably

:confused:

i have weird power over dogs and men

babies on the other hand....i cant stand them :yuck:

i don't like babies, but that's mostly because i don't like life in general. i don't think they're cute and they annoy me, but i feel sympathy for them at the same time, because they didn't ask to be here, and when they cry i just feel their pain in being misunderstood till they get older and start to forget why life sucks so much by getting distracted by things like teddy bears and ice cream... they'll only remember that life's a mess of shit when the distractions are no longer worth it to go on :hung: ...

anyway, my feelings on the meaning of life belong in another thread loopy.gif .

puppies and kittens are cool.

Originally posted by sassa

i like babies as long as they're not mine.

But if everyone thought like that, there'd be no babies to look at and appreciate :eek::(

I personally like babies, but probably as much as puppies or any other newborn breed :laugh:

I often wonder how my kids would be too. Im kinda looking forward to it in some ways :)

Originally posted by gmccookny

But if everyone thought like that, there'd be no babies to look at and appreciate :eek::(

I personally like babies, but probably as much as puppies or any other newborn breed :laugh:

I often wonder how my kids would be too. Im kinda looking forward to it in some ways :)

true....i am just not ready for one. i'm still a baby myself :)

i think it's really sad when you see all these little girls having babies out of wedlock. the miracle of birth should not be disgraced that way. if i want a baby in the future, i'd have to be willing and ready for one. not saying i don't like them. i just don't like one for me right now. :)

i dont like babies at all...

i hate when ppl want me to hold there babies...im like NO

i also hate when i am out and parents bring there babies in those carriages that hold like 40 of them and it takes up the whole isle in the store and i cant get by...and then they start to cry...OMG i hate when they cry...it sends a shiver up my spine and i want to....n/m

Originally posted by weyes

i don't like babies, but that's mostly because i don't like life in general. i don't think they're cute and they annoy me, but i feel sympathy for them at the same time, because they didn't ask to be here, and when they cry i just feel their pain in being misunderstood till they get older and start to forget why life sucks so much by getting distracted by things like teddy bears and ice cream... they'll only remember that life's a mess of shit when the distractions are no longer worth it to go on :hung: ...

...you sound just like my ex...the only reason she was still here was that she didn't believe in suicide...i don't want to dive too deep into this, but here's just one thought...did you ever think that it is possible that babies have chosen to come to their parents...into this world?..i doubt it based on what you've written, but in my eyes, it is a possibility...