Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Babies

fineones

Originally posted by phatman

did you ever think that it is possible that babies have chosen to come to their parents...into this world?..i doubt it based on what you've written, but in my eyes, it is a possibility...

I guess anything is possible, but no, I don't believe that...

There's a really funny short story you would probably enjoy, about a baby who is doing its damndest to get out of his mother b/c she is a total mess... cute, I'll try to remember to give it to you (if I ever see you again, lol)

Originally posted by tastyt

I guess anything is possible, but no, I don't believe that...

There's a really funny short story you would probably enjoy, about a baby who is doing its damndest to get out of his mother b/c she is a total mess... cute, I'll try to remember to give it to you (if I ever see you again, lol)

that sounds good :)

let us know when you find out.

wideskies: i'll check that out ;)

Originally posted by Reeni

sheesh remind me to never ever bring my daughter up in any convo's, show pictures:rolleyes:

see now that tottally different ur sombody i dont directly know but have spoken to ..so thats not a bad thing...id actually like to see what ur child looks like....but this girl just shows me babies anybaby...i think the less i know of them the more she likes to show me

Originally posted by phatman

...you sound just like my ex...the only reason she was still here was that she didn't believe in suicide...i don't want to dive too deep into this, but here's just one thought...did you ever think that it is possible that babies have chosen to come to their parents...into this world?..i doubt it based on what you've written, but in my eyes, it is a possibility...

i don't think that's possible, just 'cause i sure as hell didn't ask to be here. and i know i didn't change my mind somewhere along the way to dislike life as much as i do now; i was a sad child as well.

Originally posted by weyes

i don't think that's possible, just 'cause i sure as hell didn't ask to be here. and i know i didn't change my mind somewhere along the way to dislike life as much as i do now; i was a sad child as well.

...why are you still here then?...

..babies do nothing for me.....i mean...they look like little old men......they smell...shit themselves.....vomit......cry.......do NOTHING even remotely entertaining.......

....gimme....a 3 or 4 year old with a killer personality that i can make say and do funny shit...over a wrinkly 10 lb sack anyday