Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so...ummmmm....ok......

lilliz77

Originally posted by themrs

Good luck!

Oh, and tell that bitch in your sig she's got some cum in her eye!

I think I ran into that chick at the emergency eye doctor yesterday. I had to remove the mud in my eye from off-roading, but her case was far more serious. :laugh:

Well, I didn't walk out of a job yesterday but I purposely failed a test for my employer. I was studying to be a stock broker and financial advisor, but I hated the job, I took it in the first place because I was laid off from my computer/ IT job like 5 months ago. I worked at the financial company for a little over 2 months and every day it was a struggle for me to go in and to the mindless crap like answering phone and filing papers that they had us new guys doing. So I went to take my series 7 exam yesterday ( if I pass I have a job, if I fail I am out of a job), so i failed it. And today I slept in and posted on CP.:laugh:

It is so ironic how things work out because I have been looking for a new job for a couple of weeks and on Monday I had a interview, and today I had the 2nd interview and they called me and offered me a position which better suits me with my skills, better work hour, and better environment, and good pay. I am partying this Friday at Crobar.

this is why I get direct deposit........so I dont have to go back

I dont mind burning bridges, I shouldnt but I hate being the kitchen bitch because Im the youngest and percieved as the most uneducated.

I walked out on the AA Arena because I was pulling 70 hour weeks plus 6 hours a day 4 days a week in labs at school. I was making $8/hr because the chef that hired me said "he was furhtering my education" and he didnt feel the need to pay a student more. I took the job out of convience because I didnt have a car, I didnt have ANY money, and the No 3 went straight up Biscayne.

I HATED that place with a passion, Id NEVER tell anyone to work or eat there....... much less go there!

The Heat suck anyway, Chers concert sucked ass and Winter Jam or what the fuck ever it was never happened.

Im a snob, get over it.