Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is there any descent hotels in seaside heights

Originally posted by calebb

this one time i saw some dude fall from the balcony ok thats it

That was a friend of mine. He was ok, just had to get stitches. Lucky wasnt worse.

I havent stayed there in two + years due to my shorehouse in ortley. but when i did stay i always had great time.

Originally posted by binoys

That was a friend of mine. He was ok, just had to get stitches. Lucky wasnt worse.

I havent stayed there in two + years due to my shorehouse in ortley. but when i did stay i always had great time.

haha are you serious? I think it was MDW '98?

What ever you do don't stay at Sea palace !!!!!!!

It's across the street from Tempts.

I have a house in Belmar, but a bunch of friends from my hometown were coming down for Beatstock and wanted to get a room in sleaside for after, so I jumped in. Most of them got the Hershey, but I wanted to be close to Tempts so I called and booked a room on tuesday. Told the guy I was showing up late because of beatstock, told him around 11/11:30 pm, he said then he was going to have to charge it now because he couldn't take a chance of losing out, understandable !!!!!

So I charge it over phone he tells me just show up with the credit card and to sighn.

I show up there and the sighn on his door say closed. I knock, knock, knock till he wakes up and the bitch tells me he gave the room away. Had to stay there for 10mins to have him void everything. My other 3 friends were flipping out and raging, he threaten to call five O and they didn't give a shit, but I peaced out didn't want to be around cops.

We couldn't find a room anywhere, my friends stayed at Hershey with friends and I went back to Belmar after Tempts!!!!

I'm going to fuck with this guy now and call him, tell him I want to speak with the OWNER so I can let him know what kind of people he got in charge and why he is going to be sued!!!!

I got a good case, 2 hours away from home, banged up, no place to stay and maybe I'll throw in my one friend left because he was pissed and crashed. I'm going to have this bitch cry on the phone and beg to give me lifetime comps!!!!!

Originally posted by tempkid

What ever you do don't stay at Sea palace !!!!!!!

It's across the street from Tempts.

I have a house in Belmar, but a bunch of friends from my hometown were coming down for Beatstock and wanted to get a room in sleaside for after, so I jumped in. Most of them got the Hershey, but I wanted to be close to Tempts so I called and booked a room on tuesday. Told the guy I was showing up late because of beatstock, told him around 11/11:30 pm, he said then he was going to have to charge it now because he couldn't take a chance of losing out, understandable !!!!!

So I charge it over phone he tells me just show up with the credit card and to sighn.

I show up there and the sighn on his door say closed. I knock, knock, knock till he wakes up and the bitch tells me he gave the room away. Had to stay there for 10mins to have him void everything. My other 3 friends were flipping out and raging, he threaten to call five O and they didn't give a shit, but I peaced out didn't want to be around cops.

We couldn't find a room anywhere, my friends stayed at Hershey with friends and I went back to Belmar after Tempts!!!!

I'm going to fuck with this guy now and call him, tell him I want to speak with the OWNER so I can let him know what kind of people he got in charge and why he is going to be sued!!!!

I got a good case, 2 hours away from home, banged up, no place to stay and maybe I'll throw in my one friend left because he was pissed and crashed. I'm going to have this bitch cry on the phone and beg to give me lifetime comps!!!!!

That happened to me once too....I was flipping out.

I dont think people understand the whole theory of the "reservation"....

Call 7 on your side! LOL