Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
phatman

...are you a different driver when...

...other people are in the car...i know i am...but i know not everyone is... i heard this dumb ass mofo explain to his friends how he threatened some dood that cut him off, while he was in the car with his wife and kid...nice example for his kid...lol...and i was also speaking to a young lady that told me she scared her coworkers shitless, when she drove them to lunch the other day...

...so fess up...do you care who's in the car with you or is it business as usual...

i am the same as tommy and i also scare the ish out of my co-workers when they r in my car...at night when my friends are with me i am all over the road and at traffic lights i do really crazy ish...then i scare the ppl in other cars

Originally posted by phatman

...other people are in the car...i know i am...but i know not everyone is... i heard this dumb ass mofo explain to his friends how he threatened some dood that cut him off, while he was in the car with his wife and kid...nice example for his kid...lol...and i was also speaking to a young lady that told me she scared her coworkers shitless, when she drove them to lunch the other day...

...so fess up...do you care who's in the car with you or is it business as usual...

i only drive fast, when im alone and late at night... i never (or at least try not to) drive erratically in general, and outside of coasting through stop signs or making rights on reds in the city i typically obey the law... however when i have company with me especially a significant other i never put them in harms way, and insist they wear a safety restraint... i know some ppl on here that drive like total fuckin idiots and its pointless youre not cool... (ahem cought apples, ahem cough barslut, ahem cough most of the bikes and cars board ahem cough) i dont play football on your lawn so dont use our roads for a racetrack...

Originally posted by dgmodel

i only drive fast, when im alone and late at night... i never (or at least try not to) drive erratically in general, and outside of coasting through stop signs or making rights on reds in the city i typically obey the law... however when i have company with me especially a significant other i never put them in harms way, and insist they wear a safety restraint...

...disco...i am almost exactly the same way...but i dont really push the seat belt..but i hear that...

i try my best to hit pedestrians, dogs, cats, squirrels, and especially old people...sometimes i just chase them at low speeds...inv.gifno matter who is in the car with me...

:laugh: j/k

i like driving fast but when i have someone in the car with me i tone it down a little bit and defaintely try and be more careful...

I think I'm more careful when I have my family members in the car with me..

I'll go the speed limit and I won't curse and cut off people as much

But when it's just me or me and my friends I'm the same ole finger-waving, horn-honking cutter-offer maniac :D