Clubplanet Nightlife Community

help- need to give some advice

sassa

ok, so this girl is getting married that i know, she comes from an ultra religious jewish family and is scared to death of the wedding night. haha. so being that i speak hebrew, and they don't speak english that well, i was asked to talk to her about it. but i have no idea what to tell her. what advice would you give to a virgin girl about to get it on for the 1st time? also, are there any positions that make it easier? do girls always bleed the first time? what can she do to relax? what can her husband do?

any advice is appreciated. i need to talk to her tonight. :eek: :eek: :D

thanks

tell her that she and her husband should have lots of foreplay, take it slow, and communicate about how their bodies feel.

what made it uncomfortable the first few times i had intercourse was that i was overeager in the sense that i didn't allow myself adequate time to become aroused. the vaginal muscles will stretch when a woman becomes aroused, but not INSTANTLY.

It sounds as if she really hasn't received any, if only very cursory information, about sex. Maybe she doesn't even know her own anatomy very well, let alone what to expect from her husband-to-be. Maybe you could give her some pointers on the general hot spots? A lot of foreplay would definitely help, but she may not even know where to begin with that...

i doubt her future man will know anything either, he's a kid himself, also probably a virgin.

ok, so missionary, lots of foreplay, what else.....

slow or fast? be technical and specific please....also, i'd like to know in case i have to tell other poor young girls in the future :D

slow, not fast!

even if she's really aroused, her vaginal muscles won't be used to such a large object. he needs to ease into her, allowing her to relax and become used to the feeling of having him inside her.

if he starts with his fingers and tongue, it'll be much easier.

don't know if it's too late, sassa, but it's not 1:00 a.m. yet, and i figure i'll throw in what i can in case it could help :) .

my first position of entry (though i did a bunch of positions on my first night) was on top, and i think that was good 'cause i was in control. having him put himself inside me at his strength and speed would've made me more tense at the very least, and he probably would've gone after me faster and harder than i ended up choosing :laugh2: .

but i didn't bleed on my first time. i actually once asked my gynecologist before then if my hymen had been broken, and she told me it had, so i didn't worry about that ever again.

as has been said above, slow is the speed to go.

and one important thing to remember is not to have extremely high expectations!!! the first time, for almost everyone i know, sucked. and even if it wasn't that bad, both parties didn't come - especially the female.

hope i wasn't too late and that all goes well :) .