Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHERE DID THEY GO??

I haven't been on the Jerzie board in awhile, and I was wondering what happened to that group of girls that would bash on a different person every day. I don't remember names... but I remember they were pretty amusing.

------------------

Is it Friday yet???

Procrastination is the art of.......... never mind, I'll finish this quote later.

music: indispensable component of life... recognizes no limits and no confines... uniting black with white, young with old, and the good with the bad.

Do you want another taste of my ice cream?

How original chosen one!

Yes my period, I see you passed that chapter of health in school. Chosenone must be obsessed with periods since he is coming into puberty himself!

Don't you know that which bleeds for seven days and does not die is the devil !

well jennEfer to answer your question I'm right here and so glad I can amuse you

I'll be sure to let the other bitches know how you appreciate our sarchasm!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Originally posted by sin-sational:

How original chosen one!

Yes my period, I see you passed that chapter of health in school.

well jennEfer to answer your question I'm right here and so glad I can amuse you

I'll be sure to let the other bitches know how you appreciate our sarchasm!

WELL AT LEAST I PASSED MY HEALTH CLASS AND ALL MY OTHER CLASSES FOR THAT MATTER

I CAN SEE YOUR NOT TO KEEN ON SPELLING LITTLE GIRL...DIDN'T I TELL YOU HOW TO SPELL SARCASM...ONCE AGAIN, IT'S NOT "SARCHASM"... I GUESS AN IDIOT IS ALWAYS AN IDIOT cwm25.gif

------------------

HEY YOU!!!

2up.gif

There you go edumacating me again!

Sorry I didn't mean to lose the spelling bee!

Is that really all you can come back with!

Take some time off maybe something better will come to you in the future because your shit is comical to me

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

oooh, oooh... found one!!!

------------------

Is it Friday yet???

Procrastination is the art of.......... never mind, I'll finish this quote later.

music: indispensable component of life... recognizes no limits and no confines... uniting black with white, young with old, and the good with the bad.

Do you want another taste of my ice cream?

Originally posted by sin-sational:

Is that really all you can come back with!

Take some time off maybe something better will come to you in the future because your shit is comical to me

OH HUN DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOU HAVE BETTER COMEBACKS THAN I DO...DON'T FLATTER YOURSELF BITCH...BECAUSE ALL YOUR COMEBACKS HAVE TO DO WITH MY AGE AND HOW I NEED TO GROW UP...THAT'S REALLY ORIGINAL...YOU LOST UR TOUCH GIRL...GET OVER IT...GO SIT IN THE CORNER AND THINK ABOUT URSELF STUPID SELF cwm6.gif

------------------

HEY YOU!!!

2up.gif

Archived