Clubplanet Nightlife Community

man boobs a.k.a Bitch Tits

lollie60

ok - so I got this friend. We were at a club dancing together and I accidently put my hand on his pecs and there was this jiggly lump there then I realized he had TITS !!!! Fuckity Yuckity Barf !!!

:vomit3:

I've seen a pic of him no shirt on and I thought his chest looked weird then too ! He's in shape but he actually has breasts over his pecs ! I'd say he's about 42 A ?

His tits are the weirdest thing I ever felt ! It's like jiggly and hard underneath .

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it can be a hormonal (natural or.. additive) thing, or a "smokes too much weed" thing, or a weight thing, or a genetics thing.

it's probably not that unusual...but since people don't tend to go around without their shirts on, you can't always tell what's underneath the clothing.

Originally posted by wideskies

it can be a hormonal (natural or.. additive) thing, or a "smokes too much weed" thing, or a weight thing, or a genetics thing.

it's probably not that unusual...but since people don't tend to go around without their shirts on, you can't always tell what's underneath the clothing.

..doesn't matter, guys with them should not go out in public...

Originally posted by wideskies

if everyone who appeared unattractive to someone else never went out in public, there'd be nobody in public.

..Nah, there's generally accepted principles of what makes a person attractive..I'm almost positive some kind of quantitative method could be devised to judge someone so.. Man boobs are grotesque and ugly, this is a universally agreed upon notion...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

..Nah, there's generally accepted principles of what makes a person attractive..I'm almost positive some kind of quantitative method could be devised to judge someone so.. Man boobs are grotesque and ugly, this is a universally agreed upon notion...

However, what if someone has a medical condition that makes them ugly? should they stay in the house, because using an objective reality they are ugly?

I was in a boating accident & have suffered burns over 60% of my body, should i stay in the house? My girlfreind tells me im hot & beautiful & jokingly calls me "Freddy Face".

Also, i'll have you know that one of people magazines 50 most beautiful people from a few years ago had man boobs! Yes, the Rock from WWE

Originally posted by tommyarmani

However, what if someone has a medical condition that makes them ugly? should they stay in the house, because using an objective reality they are ugly?

I was in a boating accident & have suffered burns over 60% of my body, should i stay in the house? My girlfreind tells me im hot & beautiful & jokingly calls me "Freddy Face".

Also, i'll have you know that one of people magazines 50 most beautiful people from a few years ago had man boobs! Yes, the Rock from WWE

..In the pursuit of genetic superiority in the looks department I would say yes to the question of whether someone with gynecomastia should not subject the public to their presence..Hell anyone who cannot be considered 'beutiful' in the eyes of the conventional public for purely asthetic reasons should stay in the house, and only be allowed to leave for work, no exceptions...including medical treatment, which they do not deserve...

...Your boating accident was a rare event and should be taken as an exception seeing as how it wasn't genetic dice rolling that did that to you...You should be commended for fighting through that trauma...Others who are naturally ugly, fat, assymetrical or really imperfect in any way should be put under the full brunt of what I stated in the previous paragraph...