Clubplanet Nightlife Community

man boobs a.k.a Bitch Tits

lollie60

Originally posted by phuturephunk

..Nah, there's generally accepted principles of what makes a person attractive..I'm almost positive some kind of quantitative method could be devised to judge someone so.. Man boobs are grotesque and ugly, this is a universally agreed upon notion...

not trying to start an argument but dont u mean qualitative not quantitative?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

should we all be shielded from everything we don't consider perfect? imperfect sights, sounds, news, truths about life... needless to say, we wouldn't know true beauty if we shun what is generically unpleasant.

shying away from what you dislike is a recipe to make yourself into a real WIMP. i say deal with life, and it's unpleasantness, rather than hiding from it.

Phuture,

I will somewhat agree with you. Staying the house is a bit harsh. Also, i have to disagree when its things out of your control, we cant punish or frown upon those types of people. However, people who are fat because of thier own doing is a different story.

But what about cancer patients, alopecia (sp) etc. Heck, where do we draw the line, some people consider jews objectively ugly, black people also?

ohhh shit sound familiar......

Remember, hitler used to justify killing of ugly people, weak people, "genetically inferior people"..

at the very least, at lest you only advocate putting them on lockdown in thier own homes....

I used to be very vein, but the boating accident changed my life

Originally posted by wideskies

should we all be shielded from everything we don't consider perfect? imperfect sights, sounds, news, truths about life... needless to say, we wouldn't know true beauty if we shun what is generically unpleasant.

shying away from what you dislike is a recipe to make yourself into a real WIMP. i say deal with life, and it's unpleasantness, rather than hiding from it.

...The ugly have no right to be brave...period...

..Also, yes we should be shielded from everything we don't consider perfect, it leads to a better gene pool... That idealistic tripe you keep clinging to is wearing pretty thin...get off it...:)...

Originally posted by tommyarmani

But what about cancer patients, alopecia (sp) etc. Heck, where do we draw the line, some people consider jews objectively ugly, black people also?

Remember, hitler used to justify killing of ugly people, weak people, "genetically inferior people"..

ppl consider jews objectively ugly???? no wonder why no one will date me!!!!.................lol............i thought i was just an ass

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...The ugly have no right to be brave...period...

..Also, yes we should be shielded from everything we don't consider perfect, it leads to a better gene pool... That idealistic tripe you keep clinging to is wearing pretty thin...get off it...:)...

i'm sorry i make you nervous, but i'm perfectly comfortable feeling the way i do.

i'm not talking about the ugly being brave, i'm talking about everyone being brave enough to face things they don't consider perfect. so yeah... who's being idealistic again?

people need to grow some balls and face life fully... in all its ugliness and beauty.

Originally posted by wideskies

i'm sorry i make you nervous, but i'm perfectly comfortable feeling the way i do.

i'm not talking about the ugly being brave, i'm talking about everyone being brave enough to face things they don't consider perfect. so yeah... who's being idealistic again?

people need to grow some balls and face life fully... in all its ugliness and beauty.

"put them in the iron maiden"----- "EXCELLENT!"

"No, exucute them!"-------------------"BOGUS!!!"

People Please ! you're getting off the topic here !!!

My point is I was shocked to feel his tits ! It was stranrge + weird experience for me !

Let's sat you're a guy and you acciedently put your hands in your female friend's crotch and felt a nutsack ..you'd be surprised no ?:D

That's my ponit. Fuck my keyboard is fucked up. I can't spell !

Originally posted by lollie60

People Please ! you're getting off the topic here !!!

My point is I was shocked to feel his tits ! It was stranrge + weird experience for me !

Let's sat you're a guy and you acciedently put your hands in your female friend's crotch and felt a nutsack ..you'd be surprised no ?:D

That's my ponit. Fuck my keyboard is fucked up. I can't spell !

Be honest, do you think his hand has ever wandered over & felt himself up while jerking off?

I would also engage in sucking my own tits, feelling em up, it would aid masteration greatly!

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Be honest, do you think his hand has ever wandered over & felt himself up while jerking off?

I would also engage in sucking my own tits, feelling em up, it would aid masteration greatly!

you mean you don't already play with your nipples when you're masturbating? get with the program, do0d!

Originally posted by sassa

so ugly people are condemned and cannot go out in public? why don't i go and kill myself now...

...I'm asking myself the same question right now..

...The ugly are useful in two ways...to provide people to do work that is vital but the pretty would not want to do and entertainment for those who are deemed acceptible asthetically..

Smokesum: I'm not being sarcastic

lollie60bwhateverthefuckyourname is: You couldn't spell IF your keyboard was working you stupid cocksucking whore..