lollie60

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo
Originally posted by phatman

...my last girlfriend had the perfect breasts...it was so friggin weird...i couldnt get used to it...eventually i just stayed away from her chest altogether...

I dont get why it was weird that she had perfect tits?

...who really and truly gives a shit...about any of this or any one...i'd say phunk but i think it more in his interest to slash everyone at their veins right now than anything else...

...I admire your powers of observation...but I still believe, wholeheartedly, everything I said in this thread...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...I admire your powers of observation...but I still believe, wholeheartedly, everything I said in this thread...

...i dont doubt your beliefs...just saddened by your intentions...and in my eyes, that is what matters the most...what effect your words and actions will have on people that clearly can not rise to your level of intelligence and insight...and more importantly, why are you trying to obtain such effects...

Originally posted by anotherway83

phuturephunk, u're fucked in the head...maybe it was a traumatic childhood, or just a really bad experience later on in life...do everyone a favor, please go see a psychiatrist.

..You're right on the first three...the last I will never do...why?..because I'm right.. We've begun to lie to ourselves too much as a society...

...Awww, so you're ugly, or you're stupid..or whatever...lemmie spoon you up a big heaping helping of self-denial that everything is daisies and fucking sunshine so you can feel better about yourself..

..Fuck that! Why lie? Why not call it like it is? Does not the sight of some grotesquely obese sack of worthless human waste make you sick? Those huuuuge (and sometimes not so huge) useless introverted tubbies that sit there and blame their own self-incompetance on some kind of gland/other retarded biological problem?..Don't THEY make you want to shy away in realization that such abominations of all that is righteous and pure with humans exists?..

..If not, then you're more fucked in the head than I am..

...The ugly and the fat and the stupid (usually conveniently wrapped into one package...makes for easier identification) have no right to love, enjoy ...hell even CONCEIVE of happiness or goodness in this life...That is truth, you should get used to it, you narrow minded imbecile...

...i dont doubt your beliefs...just saddened by your intentions...and in my eyes, that is what matters the most...what effect your words and actions will have on people that clearly can not rise to your level of intelligence and insight...and more importantly, why are you trying to obtain such effects...

..I attempt to obtain these effects because I want TRUTH...the time to lie to ourselves is OVER...TRUTH shall be all that remains...

..no, I can honestly say, without even meeting her that I outclass her in the fucked up department by a factor of 1000...

...lol...that's the dumbest thing i heard all day...but it doesnt really matter in the grand scheme of things...and you have other fish to fry...keep swinging away with that truth-stick of yours...i'm sure someone's gonna get popped...

...lol...that's the dumbest thing i heard all day...but it doesnt really matter in the grand scheme of things...and you have other fish to fry...keep swinging away with that truth-stick of yours...i'm sure someone's gonna get popped...

...no dude, I don't think anyone is, because they're all too cowardly to say what they really fucking feel... Its amazing how all the fucking roaches run away when the light gets turned on...They'll poke like little fucking children and then run away, but they'll never stand there and really hit hard...They'll never stand up when it comes down to what they REALLY fucking know is true...

...And I'd just like to say that you are all fucking cowards for not speaking what you feel inside your hearts and your heads... I may have some fucked up views, but at least I'll put them honestly on the table...

...Wake up you denial ridden fucktards...

i have been working so let me be the first to say ur right about the say what u feel...i do that everytime and live by that...if i am going to stab someone i do it in the front, not the back...i like the way u think and say but to an extent...i dont care if the fat, stupid, and ugly try to have fun but ur right about them blaming everything but themselves...u make alot of good points...

man boobs can be cured with a pretty simple surgery or by working out. i dont see what the issue is here. plenty of people have deformities, whether they are slight or serious. people are born with webbed toes and stupid shit, there is surgery to fix this, it is probably even covered by insurance. people need to come out of their shells, face insecurities and do whatever makes them feel more comfortable with themselves. i know this may sound petty and superficial but i do feel that changing physical appearance can dramatically alter your perception of yourself which will make you happier and not a bullshit materialistic happy (like getting a new shirt), a happiness deep inside yourself. it shouldnt be that you need to look good to feel good about youself but infact, feeling/looking beautiful gives one confidence which is something that radiates off a person, it is a very positive feeling to love youself. everyone has to start somewhere, whether it is inside or outside, be happy with who you are & if youre not, DO WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO TO CHANGE... lifes too short to be upset about having man boobs or cellulite, work out, get the tissue taken out by a surgeon, do whatever you have to, whatever makes you feel good about being YOU.