man boobs a.k.a Bitch Tits

lollie60

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by phuturephunk

..I attempt to obtain these effects because I want TRUTH...the time to lie to ourselves is OVER...TRUTH shall be all that remains...

do you think you know the truth? or do you already? do you think the truth is hidden from people? why do you think it's hidden? is life supposed to be structured so that you find the truth? do you think only a few people are entitled/earn the right to know the truth?and what is truth anyways? something people try to find to make themselves feel better about living in this shitty world? or is there really something out there that justifies everything that is going on?

Originally posted by phatman

...ben and jerries phish food...

i like it too. but really. are we really accidents of nature like scientists and darwin lovers say we are? are people really from monkeys? or is this religion crap real? does God exist? why would God make the world this way if it does exist? why couldn't there have been purple trees instead of brown? why are there 4 legged animals instead of 5? why are people so flawed ? why do we have brains and consciences? what is the point of ekking out a miserable existence only to await a dusty grave and inevitable silence?

WHY

speaking of truth and cowardice, i noticed that phunk did not reply to my last post.

i'll reiterate.

shielding yourself from what is ugly and mean will only make you into someone who can't deal with LIFE. the fact is, life is filled with things that you and i just don't like, things that make us fearful, things that make us angry, things that make us cringe.

NOW GET OVER IT. learn to make yourself into the best possible self you can be.

i seem idealistic because i choose to admire and encourage what i consider is moral and good in humanity. contrary to what people may think, that takes COURAGE. i'm not wearing blinders. i'm fully aware of how the world works.

i seek to better it, not hide from it.

Originally posted by wideskies

speaking of truth and cowardice, i noticed that phunk did not reply to my last post.

i'll reiterate.

shielding yourself from what is ugly and mean will only make you into someone who can't deal with LIFE. the fact is, life is filled with things that you and i just don't like, things that make us fearful, things that make us angry, things that make us cringe.

i seem idealistic because i choose to admire and encourage what i consider is moral and good in humanity. contrary to what people may think, that takes COURAGE. i'm not wearing blinders. i'm fully aware of how the world works.

...someone should buy you a kobe beef dinner for that...as always, well said...in the words of a wise soul, "you're good stuff!"...

Originally posted by wideskies

i'll reiterate.

nice one, i agree.

if you're going to let something like your personal appearance hinder you from enjoying what little is beautiful in this world, then perhaps you are better off living in a shell, like a troll under a bridge. there is so much hatred, ugliness, misery, and evil in this world that sometimes one tends to forget that there is also happiness, beauty, good, and love. the trick is balancing all this.

one thing i want to comment about something you said, phunk: these so called standards of what is beautiful or not in society: who exactly set them? not you, right? so why should you have to conform to it??? fuck this fake hollywood, plastic tits, liposucked, silicone pumped beauty that exists in the west. beauty is in EVERYONE. whether you like it or not, you have some beautiful qualities about you, too. everyone does. but the problem is not everyone thinks like this. most people are brainwashed from birth about how to live their lives. that sounds really horrible, as if i'm saying there is one standard way that exists and everyone is fucking it up, but that goes back to questions i asked before: if there is a truth that exists that people are not aware of......and if so, does this truth provide answers on how to live life to its fullest potential.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...lollie60bwhateverthefuckyourname is: You couldn't spell IF your keyboard was working you stupid cocksucking whore..

Hey phuturefaggot ! I don't suck cock and my delete key was jammed !

Sounds like you suck more cock than me .

Originally posted by somebitch

man boobs can be cured with a pretty simple surgery or by working out. i dont see what the issue is here. plenty of people have deformities, whether they are slight or serious. people are born with webbed toes and stupid shit, there is surgery to fix this, it is probably even covered by insurance. people need to come out of their shells, face insecurities and do whatever makes them feel more comfortable with themselves. i know this may sound petty and superficial but i do feel that changing physical appearance can dramatically alter your perception of yourself which will make you happier and not a bullshit materialistic happy (like getting a new shirt), a happiness deep inside yourself. it shouldnt be that you need to look good to feel good about youself but infact, feeling/looking beautiful gives one confidence which is something that radiates off a person, it is a very positive feeling to love youself. everyone has to start somewhere, whether it is inside or outside, be happy with who you are & if youre not, DO WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO TO CHANGE... lifes too short to be upset about having man boobs or cellulite, work out, get the tissue taken out by a surgeon, do whatever you have to, whatever makes you feel good about being YOU.

there are many deformaties and issues that can't be cleared with surgery and therapy, no matter how extensive. i'm a good example of that.

phuturephunk: you're ignorant, I registered here just to tell you that :) ...we all have a right to our opinion, but gimme a fucking break... you sound like Hitler trying to rid the world of everyone less than perfect.. grow the fuck up.

as far as the bitchtits goes, ya, theyre unattractive and I'm sure most guys with bad gyno wont "show them off"...

genetics, weed, boozin, puberty, old age, steroid use (converts to estrogen in the body thus cause female characteristics)... these all can lead to gyno (bitchtits).. working out wont get rid of gyno, you may build bigger pecs and the breast tissue will blend in better and be less noticeable, but at the same time, working out the lower pectorals can actually make gyno worse.

a simple surgery can rid you of this embarrassment.. i had puffy nipples (minor gyno) from puberty and i started drinkin and doing drugs when i was 12/13 making it worse, never naturally went away.. started getting into bodybuilding (never did 'roids) and as i got more built and leaner, the gyno got more noticable. when i was 18 i had the surgery. minor surgery and now theyre "perfect".