Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what three songs would you play during sex?

citygirl1980

well, i have alot, because i am a devoted lover of music. but if i could play any three songs while i am making love/having sex with my man is:

"creepin" by Stevie Wonder and the late great Minnie Rippleton

"i'll wait" by Van Halen

"rise" by Herb Alpert

so... come on... tell me yours........;)

Originally posted by citygirl1980

well, i have alot, because i am a devoted lover of music. but if i could play any three songs while i am making love/having sex with my man is:

"creepin" by Stevie Wonder and the late great Minnie Rippleton

"i'll wait" by Van Halen

"rise" by Herb Alpert

so... come on... tell me yours........;)

your body is wonderland, crush dave matthews, by your side sade, but why only three??? what do you do for the other 2hrs and 45mins???

lol im sorry i was talking to the am radio...

but in all seriousness... how the hell does one not fart ever??? thats just insane!!! (and out of curiousity when you make #2 and youre done do you stand up to wipe your ass or do it sitting down???)

Originally posted by dgmodel

lol im sorry i was talking to the am radio...

but in all seriousness... how the hell does one not fart ever??? thats just insane!!! (and out of curiousity when you make #2 and youre done do you stand up to wipe your ass or do it sitting down???)

not ever ........ but hardly ever!

when i feel a fart....i just go doo!

i wipe sitting & away from the cooch.

TOO MUCH INFO:blown:

Originally posted by dgmodel

but why only three??? what do you do for the other 2hrs and 45mins???

Those were my first thoughts... what, are you gonna put the songs on a loop or something? :confused:

There actually was this one time in college... I was hooking up with a friend of mine... we were sucking the :bong:, started making out, one thing led to another...

We had put on a cd, and as the night progressed, I noticed that there was this one sample that kept repeating... I was thinking how brilliant it was that they incorporated it throughout the whole cd...

Then, when we finished, I eventually got up to shut off the cd player, and it turns out that one song had been repeating for hours; I totally did not realize that at the time... lol