Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
magic8ball

cheekeetika

Recommended Posts

no ivano? yeah, thats pretty much true.

check the miami board, but all i've seen in housier dj's on saturdays there, and trancier ones on friday as usual. nerve is also taking great dj's on friday nights on the beach, along as maze.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by magic8ball

Hey,

I'll be in Miami in a month. What's the best Space night? What's good on the other nights. I haven't been in 5 months and i know clubs change. What's good on other nights?

Hey whats up...Space nights, Saturday. Oscar G and Roland do the main room and then Markus Schultz takes over for afterhours. Oscar G is the new King of the patio for after hours. Also, on Friday's Nerve, Crobar or Maze are great places to go. As for Ivano, he is now at NV nightclub which is right next to Space.

Let me know when you're coming down and maybe I can introduce you to some Miami CP peeps and we can hang out a bit. We're a huge crowd..so I'm warning you. Rest up cuz while you're down here you won't sleep.

Check out these websites for more info on upcoming events.

www.crobarmiami.com

www.clubmaze.com

www.clubspace.com

:D;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by cheekeetika

Let me know when you're coming down and maybe I can introduce you to some Miami CP peeps and we can hang out a bit. We're a huge crowd..so I'm warning you. Rest up cuz while you're down here you won't sleep.

:D;)

steer her away from that matas character, guy is nuthin' but trouble. :tongue:;):D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

steer her away from that matas character, guy is nuthin' but trouble. :tongue:;):D

Matas...yeah he's the devil incarnate! LOL!!!! He's cool but he only comes out for special occassions like my b-day. I'm kind of hoping he'll come out for Edgar V on Friday but I don't think it will happen no matter how much begging I do. :D;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by cheekeetika

Matas...yeah he's the devil incarnate! LOL!!!! He's cool but he only comes out for special occassions like my b-day. I'm kind of hoping he'll come out for Edgar V on Friday but I don't think it will happen no matter how much begging I do. :D;)

lol. :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

digital7 is another shady character...and the other mod., sobeton...i always say "be weary of anyone who can handle photons and glowstix with ease" :shaky:

:tongue:

Whut....beleive it or not, most of the CP Miami folks are super kewl. We got a good bunch down there!:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by cheekeetika

Whut....beleive it or not, most of the CP Miami folks are super kewl. We got a good bunch down there!:D

i'm joking :tongue: at least the ones that i've had a chance to meet are pretty cool. that ny transplant joeygk was the worse of the lot. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

i'm joking :tongue: at least the ones that i've had a chance to meet are pretty cool. that ny transplant joeygk was the worse of the lot. :D

I know sweetie;) As for joeygk never met him...but the rest of the clan is tight. Whenever you're in Miami, PM me so we can hang out...:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×