Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Salma Hayek's Breasteses...

i3itch

What movie is that from?

I've heard allegations that they're fake, but I haven't seen enough evidence to be convinced. I mean, yeah they look a bit perky here for their size, but her arms are raised, which changes the shape.

But if they do turn out to be implants- I want the number of her plastic surgeon!!!

Originally posted by tastyt

What movie is that from?

I've heard allegations that they're fake, but I haven't seen enough evidence to be convinced. I mean, yeah they look a bit perky here for their size, but her arms are raised, which changes the shape.

But if they do turn out to be implants- I want the number of her plastic surgeon!!!

I think the movie's "Freida"...

I didn't think they were fake though.

Even if they are, they're hot :tongue:

Originally posted by magellanmax

:laugh: sorry to break up this partaay !! THAT AINT Salma by any stretch of the imagination... Its obviously a total fake !! Nice try tho :D

and the proof :confused:

Well, i saw her in desperado, and she sure seemed well amped. And we all KNOW Salma is well endowed ;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

and the proof :confused:

Well, i saw her in desperado, and she sure seemed well amped. And we all KNOW Salma is well endowed ;)

well endowed with an expensive & large pair of salt water balloons. who cares though, she is hot as hell.

do you know anyone who is in their low 30s and has d's that stand up like that?? look at that red dress, no support and those things are standing on their own.

i mean, i dont have proof they are fake but come on, lets not be naive... natural d's dont stay perky forever. ;)

Originally posted by somebitch

well endowed with an expensive & large pair of salt water balloons. who cares though, she is hot as hell.

do you know anyone who is in their low 30s and has d's that stand up like that?? look at that red dress, no support and those things are standing on their own.

i mean, i dont have proof they are fake but come on, lets not be naive... natural d's dont stay perky forever. ;)

My thoughts exactly.... Nuff said :aright:

gm... she still looks hot like hell...saline or not ;)

she's gorgeous :drool:

Originally posted by somebitch

I couldn't agree more with what you said.

She is one HOT tamale.