Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I met perfect woman tonight, need help

bigsteve8

that ain't nothing. . .check out www.baiting.org. . .

SillaYam: my hot chic u are wonderfull; sit upon my long snake and try to up down as if u are skiing upon a cobra

NYCockExchange: Hell, if it *does* phase me, I can just beat it until I draw blood, like I have done to Gary!

NYCockExchange: Heehee... you're silly. Skiing means snow, and snakes don't live in the snow.

NYCockExchange: So, tell me, fella - do you like sucking cock?

SillaYam: no ; when talking about sex ; skiig means upon hot bady ( fire ) and the snake is my penis ; be care i u can't phase me

NYCockExchange: I can't ski on fire, either.

SillaYam: i like ur behind ,ur vaging ,ur lips , ur hair , the deep of ur vaginal organs i can touch all that

NYCockExchange: Touch my cock, too - that would be really, really swell!

SillaYam: but upon my penis u can , and u will be the happier one

SillaYam: ur cock is only 5 cm far , and u know my penis is to long i can touch ur estomac .so be care

NYCockExchange: Can I slam my cock against your penis? It'll help me develop my golf swing.

SillaYam: yes ,my penis is for u ,only u ,and if u like ur friend as well

NYCockExchange: It's okay that my cock is only 5 cm far from yours... my backswing will help me generate tremendous power!

SillaYam: slam it ,u feel so hot ; continue my love.

NYCockExchange: Alright! I'm slamming my cock into your penis like an Amtrak train hitting an infant!

SillaYam: all my bady is for u . u like the 4 leg position?

NYCockExchange: Is that like a dogleg? Par 4?

SillaYam: CONTINUE SLAM VERY SOFT ,SMOOTHLY;oh ; continue ....very fast ......... OHHHH.NICE continue ......ok ok .fin e

NYCockExchange: That's great! This is my first cockfight over the internet, I'm glad you're enjoying it.

SillaYam: it's a nice position but i doubt it's hard for ur behind

NYCockExchange: You're right, it's easy for my behind... all I have to do is shake it from side to side while I use *my own cock* to bruise yours!

SillaYam: oh i can play sex with u wherever u are because i fel i love u ; u are soooo sweet sooo hot and i like that

NYCockExchange: Really? If you want an autograph, just ask!

SillaYam: nice , but u may not can shake u know am 75kg

NYCockExchange: I'll sign it - "To my adoring fan Hamid, love Bing."

NYCockExchange: Oh, I'll shake, jive, and swing! ...It's what I do!

SillaYam: nice ; am happy to talk to u ; u see we have a lot of similar interests

NYCockExchange: Or would you like to swing on a star? And carry moonbeams home in a jar? And be better off than you are? Or would you rather be my bitch?

SillaYam: continue my love shake it bit softly i like u , continue, jjive it ;

NYCockExchange: A bitch is a person who I screw in the ass, he doesn't understand my manly mass! He takes it hard and he takes it well, he can't write a sentence or even spell!

SillaYam: i would like to be what u want me to be for u ; am ur existence ; ur futur , am ur long adorable best remember

NYCockExchange: But if you like to catch my every pitch... you may grow up to be my bitch!

NYCockExchange: Yes, if it wasn't for you (my fans), I wouldn't be where I am now - on top!

SillaYam: what can i do to grow up

SillaYam: now u are upon my penis it is the top do not forget

NYCockExchange: You can suck on my cock, as I smoke my pipe.

SillaYam: up down continue my love .....fast more fast than that ....

NYCockExchange: No, I am swinging on a star! Take it from Poppa Bing!

NYCockExchange: Would you like to swing on a star?

NYCockExchange: And have gay sex in the back of my car?

SillaYam: yes i can suck ur cock :for a long time but am afraid u can't keep calm

NYCockExchange: Oh, no, I can't keep calm! It feels so swell, sonny! *blows smoke rings*

SillaYam: oh i do not want other peaple ; the one u deserve is me , am the most long penis that was born for un

NYCockExchange: Born for UN? You work for the United Nations?

NYCockExchange: I never thought I'd see a dick that was employed by the United Nations.

NYCockExchange: ...Except for Boutros-Boutros Gahli... I think he was a bit of a prick.

SillaYam: oh u confess so u can't phases me , i can kep calm when u sucking my penis

SillaYam: no i mean u ( you )

NYCockExchange: I'm sure you can, but continue sucking my cock, okay?

NYCockExchange: Or wold you like to swing on a star? Carry moonbeams home in a jar? And be better off than you are? Or would you rather be Hamid?

SillaYam: ok my love, take ur legs far enough .u feel my heah .my hair is long enouggh ; ...calm my love u can't get ride of me ,

NYCockExchange: Hamid is an idiot with his cock in his hand, he doesn't know he's chatting with a man! He gets on the net and picks up chicks, but his ass winds up being filled with dicks!

NYCockExchange: And if you drink way too much man-seed... you may grow up to be Hamid!

SillaYam: iw ould like to be ur dreams , sleeping every night and day upon u . i want to make u happy ;very happy ;;;;;hot :i m the only one who can suck ur cock hotly

NYCockExchange: Yes, yes, that's what all of my fans say. Would you like to be my caddy?

NYCockExchange: Think of it... you can carry my golf club (cock) all day in a lush, swell setting!

SillaYam: am ur shadow .where ver u go i will be with u .my bady is for u , succk ,jive swing as u like

NYCockExchange: Now THAT is a devoted caddy!

SillaYam: give me ur cock ...plz

NYCockExchange: *I give my my cock, sticking it deep into your ass*

SillaYam: ur cock ...;hot soo hot keep calm my love , ststststststststst deeply STSTSTSTST

SillaYam: U FEEL IS IT SO HOT

NYCockExchange: YES YOUR ASS IS SO WARM AND HOT FOR MY COCK!

NYCockExchange: You're the sexiest retard on the internet!!

NYCockExchange: r u orgasm?

SillaYam: I SHALL TOUCH IT WITH MY PENIS . PLZ KEEP CALM ? DO NOT CRY ?. YEH LIKE THAT ? U FEEL ...FVS FVS FVS

SillaYam: OH MY LOVE ? i 've problems with my penis ;u know .u can see

NYCockExchange: I have problems with mine, too... It cannot stay erect because I am laughing.

SillaYam: u feel ur cock so hot ?

NYCockExchange: Yes, my cock is hot, but the semen on it is starting to get cold. Will you lick it off for me? Please?

SillaYam: OK MY LOVE ? ; but turn ;it will be better , ur legs far , ur hands upon table ; my tongue is in ur vagin ; keep calm ; let ur friend suck my penis ;

SillaYam: let me fire ur bady , put ur breast upon mine relax ur lips;kiss me deeply

NYCockExchange: Okay, my friend will suck your penis, while you suck mine. How do you like that?

SillaYam: i suck ur vagin and not ur penis

NYCockExchange: Oh... you won't suck my penis, then?

NYCockExchange: Will you suck my cock instead?

SillaYam: are u bisexual?

NYCockExchange: No! I have a cock.

SillaYam: U MEAN ???

NYCockExchange: I mean... I have a foot-long cock.

SillaYam: ARE U MALE OR FEMALE ; ? THE TRUTH .

NYCockExchange: I am a female! Ski on my cobra!! It's really swell!

SillaYam: OH .I CAN4T IMAGINE a female with cobra

NYCockExchange: That's because "female with cobra" in English means "a guy who has been sticking his cock in your ass."

SillaYam: oh , u are os clever ; but do not know how to play sex

NYCockExchange: Of course I do... I'm a middle-aged man with three kids, how can I not know about sex?

NYCockExchange: You've been sucking on my cock (penis), it's been in your mouth, isn't that sex?

SillaYam: BYE

NYCockExchange: You're going to leave?

SillaYam: NO .BUT U WERE NOT honest

SillaYam: bye

NYCockExchange: Or would you like to swing on a star? Carry moonbeams home in a jar? And be better off than you are? Or would you rather be a North African man who enjoys sucking cock?

SillaYam: what u can do?

NYCockExchange: A North African man who enjoys sucking cock, he makes my penis like a rock... Sucks on hard cock all day long, and gets pissed when he finds out he's wrong!

NYCockExchange: But if you can't fucking speak English when you talk, you can suck on my fucking cock!

from www.baiting.org

Well that was a rather painful date. . . 160 pounds no way, closer to 200, including a huuuge double chin. Wearing punk bracelets and an "Animal" watch (I'm rocking my standard first date slacks and polo), chewing gum most of the time, twirling her hair. There was a good 20-25 minute period where I said maybe 15 words . . . then she asked me to tell a story, i could tell she was bored after 2-3 minutes (one of my better stories too, about skydiving and walking on hot coals and bungee jumping on same day) . . . She knew I was unemployed, yet first restaurant she took me to had $40 entrees . . . after going to 10 places, I said fuckit, ended up dropping $110 total that night. . . fuck that bitch. . .

The funny thing is, she really liked me, I could tell it, she woulda probably had sex if i had let her, but I don't even know if i could get hard looking at her fat self, big rack notwithstanding. . .

Fuck looking for Ms. Right, all about Ms. Right Now.

Originally posted by bigsteve8

Well that was a rather painful date. . . 160 pounds no way, closer to 200, including a huuuge double chin. Wearing punk bracelets and an "Animal" watch (I'm rocking my standard first date slacks and polo), chewing gum most of the time, twirling her hair. There was a good 20-25 minute period where I said maybe 15 words . . . then she asked me to tell a story, i could tell she was bored after 2-3 minutes (one of my better stories too, about skydiving and walking on hot coals and bungee jumping on same day) . . . She knew I was unemployed, yet first restaurant she took me to had $40 entrees . . . after going to 10 places, I said fuckit, ended up dropping $110 total that night. . . fuck that bitch. . .

The funny thing is, she really liked me, I could tell it, she woulda probably had sex if i had let her, but I don't even know if i could get hard looking at her fat self, big rack notwithstanding. . .

Fuck looking for Ms. Right, all about Ms. Right Now.

lol...sorry to hear it turned out that bad steve...you are right...its all about ms right now...fuk ms right...get ur groove on and keep it that way...

• 1 year later...