Death and Taxes;

Well, there is one more guarantee:

Red Sox collapses!

So for a Red Sox fan to gloat when the Yankees don't win,

It's truly a joke;

Just look back at all your Septembers and Octobers

When the Red Sox always choke.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Carguy rocks... Temps is a way of life, fuckin clowns!

I didnt say anything about Tempts being a way of life, the fucking clowns are you Red Sox fans that are in denial!!! This IS about the Red Sox, they suck!!! And I'm tired of hearing about how they are going to take the Yankees out, blah blah blah.

This IS NOT about Tempts. Although the vibe at Tempts blows away most of the places I've been to in Boston. Roxy blows, but Avalon is good and there are some others. If Boston is so good than why do a lot of people I know from Boston come all the way to Tempts several times a Summer?

Ah yes, we are back to this. I remeber watching the Sox/Yankees Series everywhere we went July 4th weekend....but now you have Nick to pick on down there :) And FYI that is not Joe in that pic...and he never said it was. Joe is probably one of the nicest people I have ever met and has MANY Boston friends.

Originally posted by Kittyk

Ah yes, we are back to this. I remeber watching the Sox/Yankees Series everywhere we went July 4th weekend....but now you have Nick to pick on down there :) And FYI that is not Joe in that pic...and he never said it was. Joe is probably one of the nicest people I have ever met and has MANY Boston friends.

Thank you Kitty, those who know me knew what I was doing with my Photoshop skills. Kitty we have stolen Nick, now if we can only get Jay and the rest of the crew. Actually we're off to South Beach in 10 days, I think Jay is coming.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Why don't you come back here when your God forsaken wastehole state gets a baseball team to call their own, ok? Until then, have fun living in the humungous shadow NYC casts over you and every other cretin in JeRzEE

YOU DON'T HAVE A BASEBALL TEAM

Thats always a Red Sox fans defense, the comment is more pathetic than your pitching staff. I was born in New York, so I have claim to the Yankees. The fact remains, the Sox havent won the World Series in 85 years. Tell Bill Buckner I said hello!

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I remember reading this a while back on the NJ board....You are pathetic.. He posted a pic of 2 hot girls and photoshoped himself in.....Dude not only are you pathetic, but you probably hang w/ the Moo..

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=148965

I'm pathetic? For someone from Boston, you sure seem to know a lot about what goes on in Jersey. Come on, admit it... you know you have an njguido license plate frame on your car. I most def do not hang out with the Moo, I think that whole thing they do is pretty funny... taking photos of a bunch of sweaty guys, THINKING they're cool especially Cunningham in the construction hat. Never been photographed for the website, never will be. Actually, if you knew me you'd know that I give Moo hell all the time. I use my Photoshop skills to torture the kid, the same as I used my skills for the photo you're refering to. Dont let me get my hands on a photo of you, otherwise you'll be the poster boy for BostonGuido.com giving Moo head.

blogo10.gif

blogo10.gif

blogo10.gif

Now go sit at Fenway for the first 6 innings because after that the Sox are finished. Pedro said he came to the Sox to knock the Yankees off the top, Martin Luther King had dreams too.

Originally posted by njdionysus

Thank you Kitty, those who know me knew what I was doing with my Photoshop skills. Kitty we have stolen Nick, now if we can only get Jay and the rest of the crew. Actually we're off to South Beach in 10 days, I think Jay is coming.

Joe will you not be Closing Party???? How can that be??? Say it isn't so..and NO you can't not get the rest of that crew....

Thats always a Red Sox fans defense, the comment is more pathetic than your pitching staff. I was born in New York, so I have claim to the Yankees. The fact remains, the Sox havent won the World Series in 85 years. Tell Bill Buckner I said hello!

ouch. that really smarts. i felt that and i am just a lowly Mets fan.

hey, i am not a player hater but i think there are lots of people who roll themselves in pinstripes today just because the bombers are winning world series again.

being from nyc, that drives me a bit nuts. because i have friends on both sides of the AL East debate and I am a NL guy anyway, i remain neutral as switzerland on this topic other than my comment about bandwagon jumpers.

as a mets fan, i appreciate the eternal optimism of the red sox fanatic. great baseball fans..........

Originally posted by boozebaron

ouch. that really smarts. i felt that and i am just a lowly Mets fan.

hey, i am not a player hater but i think there are lots of people who roll themselves in pinstripes today just because the bombers are winning world series again.

being from nyc, that drives me a bit nuts. because i have friends on both sides of the AL East debate and I am a NL guy anyway, i remain neutral as switzerland on this topic other than my comment about bandwagon jumpers.

as a mets fan, i appreciate the eternal optimism of the red sox fanatic. great baseball fans..........

I didnt roll into pinstripes and I'm most def not a bangwagon jumper, been a Yankees fans since I was a kid. I suffered through many losing seasons during the 80's with Randolph, Mike Pagliarulo, Henderson, Griffey, Butch Wynegar, Mattingly, Winfield and Steve Howe doing blow all the time while Clemens and Boggs were kicking ass in Boston. Then the Sox rediculous management let two of Boston greatest players leave. That doesnt say much for the former management of the organization. If Clemens began his career in pinstripes, he would have never left the Yankees! And when Pedro is done with the Sox, he'll probably end up in pinstripes too. If you cant beat 'em, join 'em. The Sox have a sick lineup, but pitching wins World Championships... if you score 9 runs a game, it doesnt matter if you give up 10. I'm not a hater, I love the Boston fans because they stand behind their team... a good friend is from Boston, Sox fans are just so easy to pick on. Good luck NEXT season.

I didnt roll into pinstripes and I'm most def not a bangwagon jumper, been a Yankees fans since I was a kid. I suffered through many losing seasons during the 80's with Randolph, Mike Pagliarulo, Henderson, Griffey, Butch Wynegar, Mattingly, Winfield and Steve Howe doing blow all the time while Clemens and Boggs were kicking ass in Boston. Then the Sox rediculous management let two of Boston greatest players leave. That doesnt say much for the former management of the organization. If Clemens began his career in pinstripes, he would have never left the Yankees! And when Pedro is done with the Sox, he'll probably end up in pinstripes too. If you cant beat 'em, join 'em. The Sox have a sick lineup, but pitching wins World Championships... if you score 9 runs a game, it doesnt matter if you give up 10. I'm not a hater, I love the Boston fans because they stand behind their team... a good friend is from Boston, Sox fans are just so easy to pick on. Good luck NEXT season.

nj, i did not mean to accuse you of being a bandwagon chaser since i dont know you. you may have been born in pinstripes for all i know. me, i am a lifelong mets guy which makes me certifiably insane.

:laugh:

it is easy to criticize the yankees for their money but forget their great farm system and homegrown talent: posada, jeter, williams, etc.

as a NL fan, the only time i pay attention to the AL is when the yanks and sox battle. i hardly know who plays in the AL west. anaheim? where is that?

net, i want both teams in the playoffs because of the drama and potential for great baseball against two great backdrops: nyc and boston.