Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hi Cpers!!

naomi1

Wow!! I have been completely out of the loop of things. This board has become much more interesting to read....:eek:

I wanted to drop a Hello to all of you and let you know that I missed you all terribly!!! I am on finally 3 semesters in school so I am buckling down for this final run. :rolleyes: So I may be coming out of retirement.

Hopefully, I can see most of you folks soon. Both Soldado and I have taken a extremely long vacation and it is time for us to come back. :cool: So hopefully in the next few weeks I will get a chance to see some of you.

Until then much Love to you all :love:

Originally posted by naomi1

Wow!! I have been completely out of the loop of things. This board has become much more interesting to read....:eek:

I wanted to drop a Hello to all of you and let you know that I missed you all terribly!!! I am on finally 3 semesters in school so I am buckling down for this final run. :rolleyes: So I may be coming out of retirement.

Hopefully, I can see most of you folks soon. Both Soldado and I have taken a extremely long vacation and it is time for us to come back. :cool: So hopefully in the next few weeks I will get a chance to see some of you.

no phone calls. not even an e-mail. where is the love ! :(:D

Originally posted by naomi1

Young lady I'm going to go tell our boss now that you are posting on a message board brb....

:tongue:

Lost is not the word I bet she don't know half the peeps on here anymore...damn it..