Why Im a great boyfreind

tommyarmani

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fkornre

sure seemed like it...that was an extreme amount to pay for just steak...maybe they got a "happy ending" at the end???

It's not "just steak"... those cows are given a royal treatment and the taste is apparently quite unique.

Originally posted by rackham

It's not "just steak"... those cows are given a royal treatment and the taste is apparently quite unique.

its still steak...very good and expensive steak, but steak nonetheless...give them any treatment u want but in the end its a piece of beef on the plate that u eat with a knife and fork...

its still steak...very good and expensive steak, but steak nonetheless...give them any treatment u want but in the end its a piece of beef on the plate that u eat with a knife and fork...

Have you ever had sushi?

There's a world of difference between $50 sushi and $10 sushi.

This is no different.

Have you ever had sushi?

There's a world of difference between $50 sushi and $10 sushi.

This is no different.

no never had sushi...but just like u just said $50 sushi or $10 sushi...its still sushi but the price is different...not trying to argue, just saying the name is still the same...

no never had sushi...but just like u just said $50 sushi or $10 sushi...its still sushi but the price is different...not trying to argue, just saying the name is still the same...

Okay, just as long as you understand that the price difference may actually make sense. :aright:

Okay, just as long as you understand that the price difference may actually make sense. :aright:

no doubt about that...i was just stating that i would not spend that amount of money for (instead of 'just steak' since u dont like that term) dinner for 1...

...the owners of Tao also own a greek place called Avra...i think it's midtown east...both were excellent...kobe beef is as others have mentioned, a couple of levels above a good piece of meat...

...no offense to tommy, but i dont see what the big deal is...i guess things are bad out there...treating my honey to a meal and pleasing her in bed are standard issue items in my book...but i think i'm the last person that should be commenting on relationships when you consider how long it's been since i had one...lol...

i have a friend who went out to dinner with his boss and they had steak just like this...he said each one cost $115.....i would never spend that much on 1 steak...

Is it just me, or am I the only one, unimpressed by expensive beef?

Originally posted by ladyshady

Is it just me, or am I the only one, unimpressed by expensive beef?

expensive in what way???...i would spend upto $50 bucks for a steak dinner but that would have to be a special night...on a regular night i go as high as $25 for beef...

expensive in what way???...i would spend upto $50 bucks for a steak dinner but that would have to be a special night...on a regular night i go as high as $25 for beef...

i was referring to the stake you said that cost $115

and other people's comments on how they want to score points with their girlfriends by treating them to one of these dinners..

i was just saying that things like that don't really impress me. however, oral pleasure from my boyfriend sure would :tongue:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Listen up fellas.....

Last night, after my girl & i got our nails done (yes, i get manicures), i took her out for a nice kobe beef burger. After a long day at the office & eating food, i was tired, however she was horny.

Being that i was in no mood at all for sex, i still obliged her & gave her oral pleasure. As her body came to a squirming halt as she finished, i felt very happy to GIVE rather than recieve!

what an unselfish & loving guy!

:laugh::laugh:

aww..........thats sweet ;):D

Originally posted by ladyshady

i was referring to the stake you said that cost $115

and other people's comments on how they want to score points with their girlfriends by treating them to one of these dinners..

i was just saying that things like that don't really impress me. however, oral pleasure from my boyfriend sure would :tongue:

steak and oral will make me happy any day :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Originally posted by sexxichikk

:drool: steak and oral.....niicceee

i am a steak and potatoes kinda gal, so that combo will never fail :lickit::D

something about a filet so tender that it cuts like butter and just melts in your mouth.. topped off with a glass of merlot

sushi :puke: