chrisob

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by chrisob

I think you need a hobby man. This is pathetic.:confused:

I've got a ton of hobbys, like singing and songwriting...oh and making shitty web sites... I also like to push a totally different genre of music on people who could give a shit less about my music.. I'd say thats my favorite hobby..really makes me look like a total dick, but hey, thats just me and my hobbies.

The title of the thread is singer/songwriter. why would you waste your time looking if you could care less? I don't understand why you get your kicks out of trashing what I do. but hey that's me.

B/c i'm bored @ work, and like fucking w/ people.Ok?

But hey, thast just me.

The title of the thread is singer/songwriter. why would you waste your time looking if you could care less? I don't understand why you get your kicks out of trashing what I do. but hey that's me.

He also gets his kicks from mulching. X is a weird dude.

I tried telling you that your site sucked and your songs sound gay, but you wouldn't listen to me O.B.

I like walks on the beach, steaming fresh mulch, and planting dafodils(sp) on a spring day.. Oh and riding mowers drive me wild..

Looking for a woman w/ likes to look @ my plumbers crack as I mulch, also likes raking and baggin leaves every weekend...