Clubplanet Nightlife Community

call me weird but...

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

when a girl queefs tell me you just want to laugh sooo hard. Its kinda cute in a weird way how the girl gets all embarrassed from it and then you both just start laughing about it.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by i3itch

It's embarrassing but the only thing you can do is laugh about it :laugh:

umm honey, a queef is air that comes outta ur cooch... not your ass. umm thats something else ur thinking of.:tongue:

Originally posted by gabo

when a girl queefs tell me you just want to laugh sooo hard. Its kinda cute in a weird way how the girl gets all embarrassed from it and then you both just start laughing about it.

how could you NOT laugh? i don't mean break out into a hysterical laugh or anything. i do know women who are very embarrased by it, i dont see why? come on, lighten up.. a queef is a pussy's way of saying "i love you"

:funny:

Originally posted by ladyshady

how could you NOT laugh? i don't mean break out into a hysterical laugh or anything. i do know women who are very embarrased by it, i dont see why? come on, lighten up.. a queef is a pussy's way of saying "i love you"

I love you, but sometimes I have bad breath...

Originally posted by ladyshady

:laugh2: