Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fantasy Football picks.

Just wonderin what players you guys are lookin out for during your fantasy drafts? Anyone that u think we should look out for?

I've got the first pick in my league and I'm debating on who I should pick up...Either Ricky Williams or Priest Holmes...What do you guys think? I'm leanin towards Ricky..

Originally posted by chrismakk69

Just wonderin what players you guys are lookin out for during your fantasy drafts? Anyone that u think we should look out for?

I've got the first pick in my league and I'm debating on who I should pick up...Either Ricky Williams or Priest Holmes...What do you guys think? I'm leanin towards Ricky..

I wouldnt pick either of the two regardless of their performance... go crazy and look for a 'sleeper'. there's bound to be one in the ranks that will be worthwhile. Save your points/cash on building a good D. I would go with J. Bettis coz he's gonna have to split his carries with zereoue. When you see that kinda writing on the wall..you run like hell !! Depending on the league you are, most dont rank him as one of the top ten backs.. tho he was a couple years back.

Drinks are on me when i clean up at the end of the season :D

most leagues.. RBs are the work horses and win titles for ya

with that being said if you are picking in the top 5 you really cant go wrong Williams, Tomlinson, Portis and if healthy Faulk and Holmes all will have huge seasons...