Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...Answer me this...

nSyNcBaBy

Okay so i have a few questions that i wanted to ask u guys... so i fig'd id put them all in one post... they mainly all relate to birth control...

Guys:

Do u pull out even with a condom on? all the time?

When the girl is on the pill do u still wear condoms?

If not, do u still pull out?

Do u cum inside her?

Girls:

If ur on the pill, which one r u on? Can u tell me some side effects, if any, that u experience from it?

Also, u girls can answer the top ?s if u want... like... whats ur preference when sleeping with someone? Do u ask them to pull out even though ur on the pill... do u still want them to wear condoms.. etc...

Originally posted by linabina

Girls:

If ur on the pill, which one r u on? Can u tell me some side effects, if any, that u experience from it?

Also, u girls can answer the top ?s if u want... like... whats ur preference when sleeping with someone? Do u ask them to pull out even though ur on the pill... do u still want them to wear condoms.. etc...

Not on the pill...

When I'm sleeping with someone, he wears a condom all the time

Okay so i have a few questions that i wanted to ask u guys... so i fig'd id put them all in one post... they mainly all relate to birth control...

Guys:

Do u cum inside her?

Girls:

I was on the pill for 2 yrs. (my ex made me go on it) ..If you take it correctly (within the same hour) every day there should be no worries...But if you are careless about it (for example always double dosing) you could wind up w/ trouble

The only side effects I had on it was I lost about 5 pounds, I had no cramps & I only got my period for like 2 days....

I def. think if you want to be on the safe side the pill is a good idea....Granted everyone's body is different I never had a problem w/ it...

Oh yea....& When you first go on it....Use protection for the first pack....Your body needs (I think) 1 cycle to get used to the change

see the thing is... is i was on ortho tri cyclen a few years ago to regulate my period... and i gained weight... my boobs swelled up and were always sore... my cramps went down though and i had my period light.. and regular.. but i got off of it cuz of the phisiological changes and i didnt like them...

so now im considering ortho tricyclen LOW...

:confused:

Guys:

Do u cum inside her?

with a condom, i don't pull out.

if the girl is on the pill, it depends. for one nighters/flings/sex buddies, always use a condom. if it's serious i prefer to not wear a condom, and maybe pull out, and maybe not. also depends on what she's into.

i've known girls on the pill that still insist on condoms, which is smart, cuz the pill is not 100%.

see the thing is... is i was on ortho tri cyclen a few years ago to regulate my period... and i gained weight... my boobs swelled up and were always sore... my cramps went down though and i had my period light.. and regular.. but i got off of it cuz of the phisiological changes and i didnt like them...

so now im considering ortho tricyclen LOW...

:confused:

I wasn't on ortho-tricyclen but I haven't heard good things about that pill.....I was on a different one....Ortho-Phasil I think ( & mine was a low dose b/c I smoked).....It was actually the pill my doctor was on too so she recommended it.....Just ask your doctor about what they can offer you...

Originally posted by sweetie029

I wasn't on ortho-tricyclen but I haven't heard good things about that pill.....I was on a different one....Ortho-Phasil I think ( & mine was a low dose b/c I smoked).....It was actually the pill my doctor was on too so she recommended it.....Just ask your doctor about what they can offer you...

I was on Ortho-tricyclen for a few years... I learned that it is actually one of the worst pills as far as side-effects go. I'm now on the Ring... the hormones are more or less the same as the pill... I did notice some side effects I never had on the pill, like gaining weight (about ten lbs), but other than that it's about the same... I like it b/c you only have to think about it twice a month- when you insert it and when you remove it- I feel a lot safer than when I had to take a pill every single day.

Anyway, to answer the other questions... I've been involved in a few long-terms where we didn't use condoms, but other than that, they're pretty darn important...

And no he doesn't have to pull out unless it's for fun...

Im on the patch now for a few months, i like it have no major problems with it. But, I did notice a little weight gain- but it might not even be from that, maybe im just hungry more ?? :confused:

It made my period MUCh shorter and no really bad side effects except every now and then i feel a lil sick, and once or twice I threw up . But i recommend it, i also think its low dosage?!

:D

Originally posted by tastyt

Oh- DUH! :doh:

Yasmine is a fairly new pill that some people have been raving about... very low dose so there are few side-effects; it's not uncommon for women to actually *lose* weight when they're on it.

this is one that ive also been considering... hmm ill have to ask my doctor about it

Tri Norinyl- FDA approved to NOT make you gain weight. I got NO Side effects and i ve been on it for 5 years.

Wearing a condum, dont pull out

Since im on the pill i dont mind my boyfriend cumming inside me but i prefer a condum b/c its less messy afterwards, I hate when it dripps out after- yuck. But when we are having a really hot night I wont stop him and i will deal.

i am on ortho tri, i am the only person who doesnt seem to experience bad side effects from it. i guess maybe because i was actually too skinny so i gained 5 pounds or so and i thought it was a good thing. also, i was bloated when i first started taking it but now i only get bloated around my period like i was before i started it. if i have sex i use condoms but lately i just dont have sex with anyone... i dont have a boyfriend so i would prefer to not have sex until i find someone i want to be with, it is too risky, even with a condom.

my girl isnt on the pill, but i do come inside her with the condom on. i'm pretty sure i've always done it that way with whomever i've been with. the only time i pull out is if she wants to see me come or wants it on herself (mouth, body, etc.).when we first had sex, i came inside her with the condom on, which i felt was the gentlemanly thing to do, and not shooting it all over her face, tits, puss, or wherever. the second time we had sex, she wanted a taste, so she wanted it on her face. whatever she wants is fine by me.

:D

Originally posted by runway

Tri Norinyl- FDA approved to NOT make you gain weight. I got NO Side effects and i ve been on it for 5 years.

Wearing a condum, dont pull out

Since im on the pill i dont mind my boyfriend cumming inside me but i prefer a condum b/c its less messy afterwards, I hate when it dripps out after- yuck. But when we are having a really hot night I wont stop him and i will deal.

condOms... ;)

Originally posted by ladyshady

well i only have sex with one person...my boyfriend

i am not on birth control.

i dont like condoms, we dont use them. but he sure as hell pulls out

how many times do i have to say on this board that

pulling out does not prevent pregnancy!!!!!!!!

besides the likely eventuality that the guy simply may get caught in the heat of the moment and not pull out in time, what's known as "pre-cum" is chock full o' sperm. didn't you people have to take sex education in junior high and high school :eek: ???

ladyshady, i don't mean to sound like i'm berating you; i just really hope you and your boyfriend start looking out for yourselves and start using a responsible, more reliable method of birth control!!!

Originally posted by entheogen808

with a condom, i don't pull out.

if the girl is on the pill, it depends. for one nighters/flings/sex buddies, always use a condom. if it's serious i prefer to not wear a condom, and maybe pull out, and maybe not. also depends on what she's into.

i've known girls on the pill that still insist on condoms, which is smart, cuz the pill is not 100%.

same here...

depends if it's serious....