Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies, a Quick Question about Lying...

Guest xfactor834

Guest xfactor834

Just out of curiosity, how often do women lie about having boyfriends when they don't want to give their number out to someone?

For example, I was shopping at Victoria's Secret with my grandma (yes, grandma) because she needed bras. And all the girls working there thought it was so adorable that I was helping her.

I asked one of the girls there if she had a boyfriend, and she said yes. She was so beautiful. So I said "well tell him that he is very lucky".

She smiled and was really sweet.

Who knows if she lied.

So, ladies, how often do you lie about having a b/f when you don't want to hang out with someone? Or when you don't wanna give your # out?

:)

Damn, the truth comes out :(

But how do you girls truly know whether the guy is skeeving, or he actually finds you attractive and wants to take you out :confused:

Like my friend xfactor here. Look at the guy! he's shopping at Victoria's secret WITH HIS GRANDMA! How much more innocent and sweet can ya get?

I had a similar situation one time dining with my mother. We were having dinner at this place, and a very nice, cute waitress was waiting on us. She smiled and i could tell she liked me.

THen, after my mom went outside to give me space (she's cool like that ;) .) , i asked her out, but she gave me the 'ol boyfriend thing..

I mean, its her loss, cuz to lose a hunk' o smurf like me is like missing a chance to swim in gold :shades:

But maybe it was true that she had a b/f :confused:

"i have a boyfriend"

-"thats good, then at least you have something to do while i´m not around ;)"

don´t treat it seriously. just go on as if nothing happened. if she really is not attracted to you, and you can´t attract her over the next few minutes, she´s gonna give you another hint that you´re not gonna get anywhere with her. then leave.

but just "i´ve got a boyfriend" means nothing IME.

Originally posted by ladyshady

when i didnt have a boyfriend, not gunna lie.....VERY often

but i dont have to lie anymore:D

Same here, when I didn't have a bf..I used to lie pretty often, but only for the mere fact that I don't like getting "picked up" by random guys on the street.

But now I just tell the truth:love:

Guest xfactor834

Yeah it really doesn't bother me. I was just curious. I never "hit" on girls. It's more like I'm sweet and if they want to hang out, that's cool. If not, no worries.

A lot of times I walk up to girls that I think are beautiful, and I just say "excuse me, I just wanted to say that you're beautiful". And I just walk away.

Usually they expect a line or an offer or something, but after I walk away, I can usually see the flattery in their eyes, or they just continue talking to me.

Either way, I'm sure it would make any girls' day to hear that she's beautiful by some good-looking random guy...and NOT have that guy hit on them.

Originally posted by xfactor834

Yeah it really doesn't bother me. I was just curious. I never "hit" on girls. It's more like I'm sweet and if they want to hang out, that's cool. If not, no worries.

A lot of times I walk up to girls that I think are beautiful, and I just say "excuse me, I just wanted to say that you're beautiful". And I just walk away.

Usually they expect a line or an offer or something, but after I walk away, I can usually see the flattery in their eyes, or they just continue talking to me.

Either way, I'm sure it would make any girls' day to hear that she's beautiful by some good-looking random guy...and NOT have that guy hit on them.

AMEN brotha :D

girls need to hear this, cuz we're not all death-smelling leaches looking to cop a feel :rolleyes::tongue:

Originally posted by tranzwhore

oh yes...it is the cop out of all cop outs.......

sometimes at a club, i'd even lie & say one of my friends was my girlfriend to get them away quick.

:laugh:ive done that too

its annoying though cuz if u dont tell them u have a bf then some guys just dont leave u alone... and not for nothing.. the last thing i wanna do is be picked up by guys with their grandma while shopping in VS... ;):tongue::laugh:

I alwaaaaaaaaays use that line, well I do have a boyfriend so it's not a lie anymore but when I was single I would say I had a boyfriend when I didn't wanna talk to guys. You get the occasional assholes that say "So what's your man gotta do with me" that's when you just walk away but most of the time it works. :D

My friend made the mistake of saying she was a lesbian and the guy hounded her even more:laugh:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I alwaaaaaaaaays use that line, well I do have a boyfriend so it's not a lie anymore but when I was single I would say I had a boyfriend when I didn't wanna talk to guys. You get the occasional assholes that say "So what's your man gotta do with me" that's when you just walk away but most of the time it works. :D

My friend made the mistake of saying she was a lesbian and the guy hounded her even more:laugh:

loool@ i was about to say i say that quite a bit too. but yes, i'd say that ALL the time. or be a huge bitch and say, no, but i don't think that going out with you is a good idea right now or something...

now guys usually see a ring on my hand or they look at my eyes and back away slowly after they ask me that...

sometimes it's flattering, sometimes it's downright annoying.

Guest xfactor834
Originally posted by linabina

:laugh: the last thing i wanna do is be picked up by guys with their grandma while shopping in VS... ;):tongue: :laugh:

she worked there...she wasn't shopping there. and the store was dead empty. and i talked to her while my grandma was in the dressing room.

believe me, if i see 100 beautiful girls, i'll only approach about 5 of them, and i don't do it in a creepy way.

i'm polite and sweet, and if a girl says no, then there's no problem with that.