Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Howells & Roland: Sun.Aug.24 Global Dj Broadcast

biznation00

Here's a treat for you Danny Howells & Roland fans.. They'll be featured on this Sunday's Global Dj Broadcast on 93.1 FM & online.

The Sunday/Monday Morn' lineup for the Broadcast looks like this:

(6am GMT)

1:00 am - 2:00 am - Markus Schulz

2:00 am - 3:00 am - Danny Howells

3:00 am - 4:00 am - Roland

4:00 am - 5:00 am - DJ Precision

I know we can expect some serious treats from these guys.. I'm without a doubt not missin' this one!! ;)

Ps. Tiesto & Robbie Rivera fans tune in the following week as they'll be featured on the show..

www.globaldjbroadcast.com

Miami CP forum discussion on Danny Howells & Roland thread

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=178435&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

other related links:

www.Party93.1.com

www.bullittbookings.com

www.space34.com

Originally posted by biznation00

Here's a treat for you Danny Howells & Roland fans.. They'll be featured on this Sunday's Global Dj Broadcast on 93.1 FM & online.

The Sunday/Monday Morn' lineup for the Broadcast looks like this:

(6am GMT)

1:00 am - 2:00 am - Markus Schulz

2:00 am - 3:00 am - Danny Howells

3:00 am - 4:00 am - Roland

4:00 am - 5:00 am - DJ Precision

I know we can expect some serious treats from these guys.. I'm without a doubt not missin' this one!! ;)

Ps. Tiesto & Robbie Rivera fans tune in the following week as they'll be featured on the show..

Miami CP forum discussion on Danny Howells & Roland thread

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=178435&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

other related links:

www.Party93.1.com

www.bullittbookings.com

www.space34.com

nice one kidd...

so when the fuck are you comin up here?:shaky::werd: :werd:

ouch!! :balls:

I'm gonna pass the blame to the woman.. She's got me by the balls man... :laugh: j/k

hope all is well up there. Before this year's over I'll be there.. I know, I know, I've been sayin' that for months... might surprise you... ;)

Roland's been tearin' sh_t up in the Mainroom & Terrace lately. His opening sets for Sander & Howells were f_kin' amazing in the Mainroom. The Sander/Roland "The Lunar Sessions" CD release night was incredible. Don't worry about pickin' the cd up at the local record store. I got 2 copies I gotta get my lazy ass up to mail to you both...

Anyways, aside from that Oscar G is playin' in Ivano's slot for good now & rockin' things as always. Haven't spoken to you 2 in a while. We've had news here @ Space 34 in the past couple months. You guys gotta catch up... call me soon... ;)

Anyways, tune in to the broadcast guys & let know what you think.. Be good...

Biz

Originally posted by biznation00

ouch!! :balls:

I'm gonna pass the blame to the woman.. She's got me by the balls man... :laugh: j/k

hope all is well up there. Before this year's over I'll be there.. I know, I know, I've been sayin' that for months... might surprise you... ;)

Roland's been tearin' sh_t up in the Mainroom & Terrace lately. His opening sets for Sander & Howells were f_kin' amazing in the Mainroom. The Sander/Roland "The Lunar Sessions" CD release night was incredible. Don't worry about pickin' the cd up at the local record store. I got 2 copies I gotta get my lazy ass up to mail to you both...

Anyways, aside from that Oscar G is playin' in Ivano's slot for good now & rockin' things as always. Haven't spoken to you 2 in a while. We've had news here @ Space 34 in the past couple months. You guys gotta catch up... call me soon... ;)

Anyways, tune in to the broadcast guys & let know what you think.. Be good...

Biz

I'll buzz you after the weekend, heading to Avalon in Boston for fun and biz, Diggers is in town too, so it'll be fun to catch up.

YOOOOOOOO - I have Hybrid on Wednesday! DJ Set, in a small space, up close and unplugged enviornment. Get your ass up here!

Glad you liked the cd MrsTony.. Haven't been able to remove it from my CD changer since I picked it up. Gonna be on rotation for a long time... ;)

Steve & Andy,

good shit on the Hybrid gig & Diggers, well, he's Diggers.. Hybrid will be down here in Sept @ Nerve. lookin' forward to that night. My ass has been glued to Florida this year. I haven't been able to get out yet. Sad isn't it?? :(

Hopefully I'll get to see u guys up there soon...