Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Las Vegas-call For Guest List/vip Tables For Club Ra

IF YOUR COMING TO LAS VEGAS AND YOU PLAN TO GO TO CLUB RA WEDNESDAY THRU SATURDAY CALL ME TO BE PUT ON THE GUEST LIST OR FOR LINE PASSES. (GUEST LIST LIMITED FOR HOLIDAYS AND SPECIAL EVENTS)

YOU CAN ALSO RESERVE A VIP TABLE THRU ME . VIP TABLES REQUIRE A $300 MINIMUM THAT IS USED TOWARDS BOTTLES. YOU RECIEVE 6 COMPS INTO THE CLUB WITH NO WAIT IN LINE(EACH TABLE SEATS 6 PEOPLE)

(****WEDS TABLE SPECIAL-$300 BAR TAB GETS YOU A VIP TABLE WITH 6 COMPS INTO THE CLUB)

IF YOU HAVE A LARGE PARTY WE HAVE VIP ROOMS WHICH REQUIRE $1500 BAR TAB TO BE SECURED(WHICH CAN BE USED TOWARDS BOTTLES OR DRINKS/SHOTS) YOU RECIEVE 25 COMPS INTO THE CLUB WITH THIS ROOM. THE ROOM HOLDS A MAX OF 25 PEOPLE.

CONTACT SEAN PATRICK(702)523-5241

EMAIL ME AT elimint@aol.com

Music Format:

Wednesdays - FantasyLand Productions Presents PLEASUREDOME ® House Music with Resident DJ Duane King.

Thursdays - R&B with Warren Peace and Mr. Bob

Fridays - EMPIRE - Superstar DJ Duane King, Jeremy Wood and DJ Phaness Featuring the best in House, and Trance Breakbeats

Saturdays - House Music with Resident DJ Duane King, John Kamahele, Warren Peace, and Mr. Bob

DJ SCHEDULE:

August_27 Anthony Mundy & Jason Ojeda

August_30 Labor Day Weekend Bash with MTV's DJ Skribble

August 31 Club Open Sunday for Holiday-open guest list-call

September_3 Paul Mendez, Room At The Top - Scotland and Scott Stubbs

September_10 DJ Escape & Fergie from Godskitchen

September_17 Saeed & Palash Addictive Beats Tour

September_19 Doug E. Fresh & The Get Fresh Crew

September_24 Godskitchen meets RA with Tall Paul & Deepsky

September_26 DJ Icey and Noey and Sean Patrick

November_5 Paul van Dyk

I'M RESIDENT DJ AT GLO AFTERHOURS ON THE STRIP- OPEN FROM 4AM TILL NOON SAT AND SUN.....FOR ALL YOU AFTERHOURS PEEPS....LET ME KNOW AND ILL TAKE CARE OF YOU AS BEST I CAN. IM LOOKING FOR DJ GIGS OUTSIDE OF VEGAS. I DO THE DJ BOOKINGS FOR GLO SO ANYONE WHO HAS ANY INFO ON POSSIBLE BOOKINGS PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

THE SAME DEAL APPLYS AT GLO FOR VIP TABLES.

DJ SEAN PATRICK(702)523-5241