Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You Fcukin Losers

Originally posted by pyrrosdimas

At least she can get dick. The only dick you ever get are ones made of hybrid plastics 4real'FATFUCK'housediva!

Quit worrying about everyone else as usual!

If your parent were/are so Goddamned rich, then why haven't they spent a couple hundred grand getting your little 'flipper' fixed? Also why don't they get your fat ass a 'meal monitor' and a personal trainer too?

You are a fat nasty-ass PIG!!!

Do us all a favor and shove your 'flipper' down your throat and choke yourself to death!

GO CHOKE ON RAZORS AND BTW YOU TOTALLY CURSED YOURSELF AND YOUR 1ST CHILD BY TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME! HMMM KEEP IT UP! AND THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION...WHY WOULD I SPEND ALL THAT MONEY TO BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE???? WHY WOULD I DO THAT? LMAO YOU ARE A JOKE! GO SIT ON THE BENCH... DORK! BTW WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE FOR NOT GETTING LAID? I GET ALL THE GUYS I WANT AND THAT'S ALL I CARE ABOUT! BTW YOU ARE STILL POOR AND WILL NEVER HAVE MY BANK ACCOUNT EVER SO KEEP STRUGGLING AND HATING! :laugh:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

GO CHOKE ON RAZORS AND BTW YOU TOTALLY CURSED YOURSELF AND YOUR 1ST CHILD BY TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME! HMMM KEEP IT UP! AND THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION...WHY WOULD I SPEND ALL THAT MONEY TO BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE???? WHY WOULD I DO THAT? LMAO YOU ARE A JOKE! GO SIT ON THE BENCH... DORK! BTW WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE FOR NOT GETTING LAID? I GET ALL THE GUYS I WANT AND THAT'S ALL I CARE ABOUT! BTW YOU ARE STILL POOR AND WILL NEVER HAVE MY BANK ACCOUNT EVER SO KEEP STRUGGLING AND HATING! :laugh:

He also dosent have 200 extra pounds of fat,an ugly face,and a baby hand.

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

He also dosent have 200 extra pounds of fat,an ugly face,and a baby hand.

and you dont have a husband who loves you, nor any prospects! YOUR ONLY PROSPECT IS "HIV"! You are Washed up and in 5 years, you will be the BIG 40 U FUCKING LOSER!

so go buy a two for one deal......get your silly cones lifted and get the botox working now...ASAP. GUYS JUST WANT TO FUCK YOU ANYWAYS....THEY KNOW YOU ARE A DIRTY, VILE, STD INFESTED HO BAG.....

and you dont have a husband who loves you, nor any prospects! YOUR ONLY PROSPECT IS "HIV"! You are Washed up and in 5 years, you will be the BIG 40 U FUCKING LOSER!

Who cares if I will be 40 in 5 years?I will still be 1 billion times better looking then you could ever hope to be.You cant even get laid,Ugly freak.

Who cares if I will be 40 in 5 years?I will still be 1 billion times better looking then you could ever hope to be.You cant even get laid,Ugly freak.

IN YOUR FCUKING DREAMS!!!! YA FCUKIN SPIC! LOL GO MOP THE FLOORS! LOL YOU ARE DEAD MEAT IF I LOSE WEIGHT! HAND OR NO HAND I WILL BLOW YOU OUTTA THE WATER! WATCH AND SEE....LOL

Getting laid any one can get laid....all it takes is to say YES like you have on many drunken, drug mangled fuck fests you have participated in let's see can you name every man/WOMAN you have ever fucked...big list eh? Must be like what 1000 by now? 1000 times 2...meaning for every guy u slept with he has slept with at least 2

Call your local STD hotline.....you are undoubtedly infested!

YOU ARE AN EASY CHEAP WHORE WITH ZERO CLASS! OH AND POOR WHITE TRASH!

IN YOUR FCUKING DREAMS!!!! YA FCUKIN SPIC! LOL GO MOP THE FLOORS! LOL YOU ARE DEAD MEAT IF I LOSE WEIGHT! HAND OR NO HAND I WILL BLOW YOU OUTTA THE WATER! WATCH AND SEE....LOL

Getting laid any one can get laid....all it takes is to say YES like you have on many drunken, drug mangled fuck fests you have participated in let's see can you name every man/WOMAN you have ever fucked...big list eh? Must be like what 1000 by now? 1000 times 2...meaning for every guy u slept with he has slept with at least 2

Call your local STD hotline.....you are undoubtedly infested!

YOU ARE AN EASY CHEAP WHORE WITH ZERO CLASS! OH AND POOR WHITE TRASH!

Wait Im a spic but white trash?haha.Your fat and ugly and deformed.even your brother says you have serious problems.

Wait Im a spic but white trash?haha.Your fat and ugly and deformed.even your brother says you have serious problems.

YEAH I HAVE SERIOUS PROBLEMS BECAUSE I WASTE MY TIME ARGUING WITH A SLUT LIKE YOU! OOPS I GUESS HE FORGOT TO FINISH HIS SENTENCE! YOU REALLY ARE A DUMB SHIT AREN'T YOU LOLOL YOU REALLY THINK YOU'D GET MY BROTHER TO TALK BAD ABOUT ME??? YOU ARE OUTTA YOUR MIND LOL JOKES ON YOU MORON! YEAH ITS A NEW BREED "SPIC TRASH"!

YEAH I HAVE SERIOUS PROBLEMS BECAUSE I WASTE MY TIME ARGUING WITH A SLUT LIKE YOU! OOPS I GUESS HE FORGET TO FINISH HIS SENTENCE! YOU REALLY ARE A DUMB SHIT AREN'T YOU LOLOL YOU REALLY THINK YOU'D GET MY BROTHER TO TALK BAD ABOUT ME??? YOU ARE OUTTA YOUR MIND LOL JOKES ON YOU MORON! YEAH ITS A NEW BREED "SPIC TRASH"!

What did your parents say when you were born?That cant be our`s!!!What the hell is it???

THAT'S WHAT YOUR MOM SAID WHEN SHE SAW THE GENITAL WARS ON YOUR FACE FROM HER FCUKING THE DIRTY TOW TRUCK DRIVER!

Sorry my dad works for Bloomberg.Before that mayor Koch.I spent my early years eating at Gracie mansion.Sitting in the mayor`s chair.Your parents are no one.So get over yourself.

Sorry my dad works for Bloomberg.Before that mayor Koch.I spent my early years eating at Gracie mansion.Sitting in the mayor`s chair.Your parents are no one.So get over yourself.

NOW YOU ARE IN THE SLUMS OF LONG BRANCH WHAT'S THIS A 20/20 STORY? LMAO

NOW YOU ARE IN THE SLUMS OF LONG BRANCH WHAT'S THIS A 20/20 STORY? LMAO

you'd be great for a MTV real life "A night on the town with BIG STUFF" or wait theres no need for that once your "famous" and loose all the weight and get a photo shoot you'll be huge {no pun intended) cause your "special" :laugh:

ONE MORE THING MORON IT WAS.....ED KOCH....DAVID DINKINS....RUDY GIULIANI....BLOOMBERG....WHAT WAS YOUR DAD THE JANITOR FOR THE DEMOCRATS ONLY? LMAO

Originally posted by johnholmes

you'd be great for a MTV real life "A night on the town with BIG STUFF" or wait theres no need for that once your "famous" and loose all the weight and get a photo shoot you'll be huge {no pun intended) cause your "special" :laugh:

LOOK AT ALL THIS ATTENTION I GET NOW!!!!! PLEASEEEE LMAO YOU DOUBT ME?

ONE MORE THING MORON IT WAS.....ED KOCH....DAVID DINKINS....RUDY GIULIANI....BLOOMBERG....WHAT WAS YOUR DAD THE JANITOR FOR THE DEMOCRATS ONLY? LMAO

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yet another lie she has been caught in.

Admit it tranchlamydia your pervert father molested you when you were 4 years old and ripped your ass open nice & wide.

Originally posted by nameless

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yet another lie she has been caught in.

Admit it tranchlamydia your pervert father molested you when you were 4 years old and ripped your ass open nice & wide.

You really need help psycho.Who the hell even thinks of things like that?I guess you do.Get some help.

I think we should have a wrestling match. I can be the referee. On one side we can have a large beastly woman who's wrestling move is the iron claw. On her side we have nameless who takes his wrestling game from one of the legends adrian adonis. And on the otherside of the ring we have a woman whose motto is "Say no to drugs". Her killer move is the leg scissors. Once applied you become incoherent from the massive stench pertruding from the pelvic area. And on her corner we have johnholmes. His move is great. He does the crotch chop. He knows that he is immune to that due to his small penis so he does not fear immitators. The winning team gets the prestigious jackasses of the year belt.

Originally posted by johnholmes

oh look its big stuff under an alias:laugh:

you are a fcuking moron I'm not a fagget like you I don't need to hide what would be the purpose of using another name to insult someone?? and don't you think if NAMELESS was me to begin with I'd be talking shit to you from the get go? AHHH DUHHH

I want my stalker(nameless) to post a pic.This should be a good laugh.

JUST BECAUSE YOU'VE MADE A FOOL OF YOURSELF AND THAT THIS PERSON DOES NOT LIKE YOU AUTOMATICALLY MAKES THEM A STALKER??? GET OVER YOURSELF! NAMELESS DO YOURSELF A FAVOR DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT POST A PICTURE THESE PEOPLE ARE FCUKIN WEIRDOS!

JUST BECAUSE YOU'VE MADE A FOOL OF YOURSELF AND THAT THIS PERSON DOES NOT LIKE YOU AUTOMATICALLY MAKES THEM A STALKER??? GET OVER YOURSELF! NAMELESS DO YOURSELF A FAVOR DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT POST A PICTURE THESE PEOPLE ARE FCUKIN WEIRDOS!

Stop talking to yourself.

4RealHouse,

I'm sure you're squeezably and huggably soft - at least you seem so in the photos.

How did John Holmes get those photos of you, 4real? Did you give them to him? Did you two know each other personally at one time? And why did you ask him to remove them?

Also, how much do you weigh, approximately?