Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You Fcukin Losers

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

4RealHouse,

I'm sure you're squeezably and huggably soft - at least you seem so in the photos.

How did John Holmes get those photos of you, 4real? Did you give them to him? Did you two know each other personally at one time? And why did you ask him to remove them?

Also, how much do you weigh, approximately?

BigAsAHouseDiva falls in love with alot of men.When they reject her she becomes angry and makes fun of them.Saying they have a small penis,or they have aids.She really is a charmimg girl.Wishing people to have car accidents and have deformed kids.What a sweet heart!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

BigAsAHouseDiva falls in love with alot of men.When they reject her she becomes angry and makes fun of them.Saying they have a small penis,or they have aids.She really is a charmimg girl.Wishing people to have car accidents and have deformed kids.What a sweet heart!

deformed kids looks liek she is deformed, what the fuck is that shit, that hand is the funniest thing i ever scene........she is the saddest thing i ever seen.... shes was saying she isnt hiding behind the name on here of "nameless"..lol she def wasnt hiding cause theres no way in hell u can miss that shit dddddammmmmmmnnnnnnn thats a whoel lot of retarted women there gimpy with the stuble hand.lol lol who u trying to be captain fatty instead of hook!!

Originally posted by sandman1130

deformed kids looks liek she is deformed, what the fuck is that shit, that hand is the funniest thing i ever scene........she is the saddest thing i ever seen.... shes was saying she isnt hiding behind the name on here of "nameless"..lol she def wasnt hiding cause theres no way in hell u can miss that shit dddddammmmmmmnnnnnnn thats a whoel lot of retarted women there gimpy with the stuble hand.lol lol who u trying to be captain fatty instead of hook!!

ACTUALLY IF YOU WOULD POST A PICTURE OF YOUR "FACE" I'M SURE THAT WOULD BE THE FUNNIEST THING! LOL STOP BEING A TOUGH GUY BECAUSE IN REALITY IF YOU WERE EVER ENCOUNTER BY MYSELF OR ANY OF MY FRIENDS WE'DE HAVE YOU STAYING THERE WITH PISS RUNNING DOWN YOUR LEG! ITS GONNA BE FUNNIER WHEN YOU ARE OLDER AND MARRIED WITH CANCER HOOKED UP TO KEMO DYING!!!! THAT'S GONNA BE FUNNIER! NOT EVERYONE IS BORN PERFECT JUST WAIT TILL ITS YOUR TURN! YOU THINK YOU CAN THROW STONES AND NOT HAVE IT HAUNT YOU BACK??? BULLSHIT! YOU ARE PAYING ALREADY BY DISPLAYING YOUR "IGNORANCE"!!! YOUR LACK OF INTELLIGENCE IS HURTING YOU EVERYDAY OF YOUR LIFE!!!! SO YOU SHOULD REALLY FEEL BAD FOR YOUR YOUR PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT!

BTW I'M MAKING A NEW RULE......I AM NOT RESPONDING NOR ARGUING WITH ANYONE WHO MAKES LESS THEN $80,000 A YEAR! :laugh:

Originally posted by pyrrosdimas

You're one to talk house'CRIPPLED NUB'4real!

You don't even work you FAT FUCKING OGRE!

Yeah isn't that funny I have more $$$ then you and I don't even work! LMAO Ohhhhh lucky me! AND IF I DECIDED TO WORK I'D HAVE EVEN MORE $$$ MYYY WHAT A GREAT IDEA!

You fcukin moron...go tell your Dad to pull his cock outta your mouth cause you're starting to talk SHIT! :laugh:

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

Yeah isn't that funny I have more $$$ then you and I don't even work! LMAO Ohhhhh lucky me! AND IF I DECIDED TO WORK I'D HAVE EVEN MORE $$$ MYYY WHAT A GREAT IDEA!

You fcukin moron...go tell your Dad to pull his cock outta your mouth cause you're starting to talk SHIT! :laugh:

dont mind his bitch ass. he's an old fart looking for shit on the drama board. we whipped his ass in another thread. :laugh:

this is the last time i ever post on this board. good luck 4reahousediva. but i would not waste my time. scum lurks around here.

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

I want my stalker(nameless) to post a pic.This should be a good laugh.

nahh

Its so much more fun this way, you not knowing who I am. Could be one of your so-called friends..hahaha. Stupid stank whore. Youre a 40 year old hag, go post on all the boards and show us all just how very smart you are. DUMMY. What does it FEEL like to be ignorant and blatantly dumb as yourself? :blank:

That's all you have huh Tranca? She's overweight and has a birth defect? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: And ONE of them she can't help. First off, you shouldnt make fun of deformities you smelly whore, never know who's going to hear you abuse that..hmmm. If that's all you got then you are PATHETIC. Let's see, you are a whore, no man will EVER stay with you because you are insane, you are the stalker dear, you stalk little boys that are half your age, you work in a hellhole as a whore skank, you have the kid baggage, let alone that baggage under your eyes, your twats been stretched out from childbirth and all that banging, you have no future, youre 40 and still posting on club messageboards, you dont even know how to spell properly, and you have STD's.

You're not even a good bang, even the little boys bang you once and run away, and you respond by stalking them all over the place.

YOU MY DEAR ARE A SORRY EXCUSE for a 40 year old. And make no mistake, those that dont know, will now know, not just here, but in all the areas you dwell. :tongue:

Originally posted by nameless

That's all you have huh Tranca? She's overweight and has a birth defect? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: And ONE of them she can't help. First off, you shouldnt make fun of deformities you smelly whore, never know who's going to hear you abuse that..hmmm. If that's all you got then you are PATHETIC. Let's see, you are a whore, no man will EVER stay with you because you are insane, you are the stalker dear, you stalk little boys that are half your age, you work in a hellhole as a whore skank, you have the kid baggage, let alone that baggage under your eyes, your twats been stretched out from childbirth and all that banging, you have no future, youre 40 and still posting on club messageboards, you dont even know how to spell properly, and you have STD's.

You're not even a good bang, even the little boys bang you once and run away, and you respond by stalking them all over the place.

YOU MY DEAR ARE A SORRY EXCUSE for a 40 year old. And make no mistake, those that dont know, will now know, not just here, but in all the areas you dwell. :tongue:

stir it up!

nahh

Its so much more fun this way, you not knowing who I am. Could be one of your so-called friends..hahaha. Stupid stank whore. Youre a 40 year old hag, go post on all the boards and show us all just how very smart you are. DUMMY. What does it FEEL like to be ignorant and blatantly dumb as yourself? :blank:

REMIND ME TO BUY YOU A CAR WHEN I'M RICH AND FAMOUS! :D

Fucking doing shit we did when we were 18.

YYYYIPPPEEE Look at me!! My name is Nina and I am 40 years old. I enjoy going to Surf Club and Tempts. It makes absolutely no difference to me that everyone else in these places is between the ages of 16-21 because I like to fuck 21 year old boys and then stalk them and everyone that is associated with them when they reject me. My child, why, I have no clue where my offspring is, as long as I am transmitting my STD's to young, built, dumb boys I am pleased with myself.

um..been there done that sweetie pie. Seaside Heights, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: , at least have the decency to go to Belmar where you might find someone over 25 you fucking MORON.

Run along now STANK WHORE, your fishy smell is making me dizzy

Fucking doing shit we did when we were 18.

YYYYIPPPEEE Look at me!! My name is Nina and I am 40 years old. I enjoy going to Surf Club and Tempts. It makes absolutely no difference to me that everyone else in these places is between the ages of 16-21 because I like to fuck 21 year old boys and then stalk them and everyone that is associated with them when they reject me. My child, why, I have no clue where my offspring is, as long as I am transmitting my STD's to young, built, dumb boys I am pleased with myself.

um..been there done that sweetie pie. Seaside Heights, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: , at least have the decency to go to Belmar where you might find someone over 25 you fucking MORON.

Run along now STANK WHORE, your fishy smell is making me dizzy

Your a real class act. By the way belmar sucks I was over that place 5 years ago.Get a clue and stop making up stories about people you dont know.yea Im 40.Ok.Did you post your pic yet?

I just found out who you are.Hahahahaha! You cant take rejection.Online stalker.You know I`m not 40.You really are insane.keep making up stories.They get boring when there is no truth to them. Psycho stalker cop.

Originally posted by luztidara

I'd rather have a 40 year old lesbian than a woman that doesn't have any money like you house4real. You don't work so you don't make any money biatch. Bow down to your queen.

Im not 40.Geeez.Im not a lesbian.I dont date 21 yearold either.Stop with the bullshit people.Its getting old.