Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You Fcukin Losers

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I apologize, you are 35. As far as looking the part well I have never seen you and that really makes no difference, you are what you are and you my dear are 35. Lies? HA! The only one fibbing here is you. Over-aged DYKE.

"Your just too ugly to be posting at all."

I suppose you think messageboards are full of exotic beauties, numbskull.

Oh and by the way Sherlock we already established that I am female..STUPID. Its always about the boys with you isnt it? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by nameless

I apologize, you are 35. As far as looking the part well I have never seen you and that really makes no difference, you are what you are and you my dear are 35. Lies? HA! The only one fibbing here is you. Over-aged DYKE.

"Your just too ugly to be posting at all."

I suppose you think messageboards are full of exotic beauties, numbskull.

Oh and by the way Sherlock we already established that I am female..STUPID. Its always about the boys with you isnt it? :rolleyes:

You seem pretty bitter and angry for someone who dosent know me.How can I be a dyke if I have a boyfriend?Who cares what my age is.I dont look it.You are too scared to show your face.PUSSY!

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

You seem pretty bitter and angry for someone who dosent know me.How can I be a dyke if I have a boyfriend?Who cares what my age is.I dont look it.You are too scared to show your face.PUSSY!

it was good banging u and sorry for the STD ....oh wait i thought im gay, i love how she contradicts herself from gay jokes to small penis to banging a hot girl. wow BIG STUFF you can edit posts, your a smart one:laugh:

Originally posted by johnholmes

it was good banging u and sorry for the STD ....oh wait i thought im gay, i love how she contradicts herself from gay jokes to small penis to banging a hot girl. wow BIG STUFF you can edit posts, your a smart one:laugh:

YOU ARE A SWITCH HITTER WITH A SMALL COCK WHO HAS STD'S! IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE! HOW'S THAT CONTRADICTING MYSELF? YOU FCUKIN MORON! YEAH SURE I EDITED THE POST....GO SIT ON YOUR THUMB AND SPIN FAGGET! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

YOU ARE A SWITCH HITTER WITH A SMALL COCK WHO HAS STD'S! IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE! HOW'S THAT CONTRADICTING MYSELF? YOU FCUKIN MORON! YEAH SURE I EDITED THE POST....GO SIT ON YOUR THUMB AND SPIN FAGGET! :rolleyes:

AWWWW BIG STUFF PMd Dave asking to have my sigs removed hahhahaha:cry: :cry:

Originally posted by johnholmes

AWWWW BIG STUFF PMd Dave asking to have my sigs removed hahhahaha:cry: :cry:

says who? and nothing is more funnier then the pathetic life you lead hiding behind a computer throwing blows LMAO! you make fun of all the succussful well off people on this message board...ME CAUSE I'M RICH! the dj's cause they are talented and rich! the promoters because they have more then you too!!! you are the most insecure person I have ever encounter AND YOU WILL ANSWER TO GOD ONE DAY! AND THEN WE SHALL SEE WHO IS LAUGHING!

Originally posted by luztidara

Damn trancadictgurl. You go girl. A straight 35 year old woman in a 40 year old lesbian body. You are da bomb girl!!! And tranzwhore your avatar is off the hook. And house4real U know I got your back homegirl. Mad respect.

bow wow wow wow yipee yo yipee yeh

hi luz! how was ur holiday?

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

says who? and nothing is more funnier then the pathetic life you lead hiding behind a computer throwing blows LMAO! you make fun of all the succussful well off people on this message board...ME CAUSE I'M RICH! the dj's cause they are talented and rich! the promoters because they have more then you too!!! you are the most insecure person I have ever encounter AND YOU WILL ANSWER TO GOD ONE DAY! AND THEN WE SHALL SEE WHO IS LAUGHING!

Your 26 live at home and cant keep a job.Yeah your rich! Who is hiding behine the computer?YOU!

Originally posted by luztidara

Damn trancadictgurl. You go girl. A straight 35 year old woman in a 40 year old lesbian body. You are da bomb girl!!! And tranzwhore your avatar is off the hook. And house4real U know I got your back homegirl. Mad respect.

Do you actually believe the things you say?If you think Im 40 you need glasses.

Ok trancadictgurl there is nothing to be offended about. You are 35 not 40 and you are not a lesbian. We have already gathered that information. Now the large and lovely woman posted on johnholmes pictograph at the end of his posts has indicated that you are a big time drug user. Is that your secret to keeping that great figuresque body? Tranzwhore maybe we can take some tips so when we are old we can look like her.