Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You Fcukin Losers

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by luztidara

Ok trancadictgurl there is nothing to be offended about. You are 35 not 40 and you are not a lesbian. We have already gathered that information. Now the large and lovely woman posted on johnholmes pictograph at the end of his posts has indicated that you are a big time drug user. Is that your secret to keeping that great figuresque body? Tranzwhore maybe we can take some tips so when we are old we can look like her.

Excuse me DumbFatdiva dosent know me AT ALL.She makes up the things she says about me.She is mad cause I went to a club with a guy she was in love with.That guy has a website and she went off on me so he banned her.Do really believe the rantings of a 300 pound 26 yearold that lives at home and cant keep a job?lets gets serious.She says all bi sexuals were sexually abused.She claims to know what my private area looks like.She says I live in a trailer park.Calls me a spic and white trash.OH and says she will be a famous model.That one tops it off.Dont you think its silly to even listin to her?

But trancadictgurl there is nothing wrong with whom you are. Don't worry about what house4real says. She probably made all those things up so idiots like me can fall for it and think you are a drug addict and stuff. And you know people like me and tranzwhore and others are not dumb enough to believe you slept with the owner of sicktracks so you can kick her off of there. U go gurl!

Originally posted by luztidara

But trancadictgurl there is nothing wrong with whom you are. Don't worry about what house4real says. She probably made all those things up so idiots like me can fall for it and think you are a drug addict and stuff. And you know people like me and tranzwhore and others are not dumb enough to believe you slept with the owner of sicktracks so you can kick her off of there. U go gurl!

I have never been alone with Mike.I didnt know who she was till after i went to SF with him.Thats went she went nutz.Ask him.

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

I have never been alone with Mike.I didnt know who she was till after i went to SF with him.Thats went she went nutz.Ask him.

So you went with a guy that owns a messageboard to SF, did the alien ritual dance together, and she got mad. Oh it's all so simple now to understand.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh man, look at this stank hoe, dumb crackhead bitch shutup with your filthy lying mouth. Look at you fucking 35 years old and you are trying to turn people on a club messageboard against someone that is 10 years younger than you. LMFAO! You are a disgrace to the female race you pathological sociopath. Telling people to get glasses to see if you are 40, whoopdeedoo you are only a couple of years away.

Trancadickinmymouth: PLease like me CP, please dont like fatso

CP: Prove your love for us, get on your knees

Trancadickinmymouth: That's all? :D No problemo, I'm a pro!

CP: Bow down to your master

Originally posted by nameless

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh man, look at this stank hoe, dumb crackhead bitch shutup with your filthy lying mouth. Look at you fucking 35 years old and you are trying to turn people on a club messageboard against someone that is 10 years younger than you. LMFAO! You are a disgrace to the female race you pathological sociopath. Telling people to get glasses to see if you are 40, whoopdeedoo you are only a couple of years away.

Trancadickinmymouth: PLease like me CP, please dont like fatso

CP: Prove your love for us, get on your knees

Trancadickinmymouth: That's all? :D No problemo, I'm a pro!

CP: Bow down to your master

Ypu really should seek help.You have an anger managment problem.MOVE ON! Your not even involved so just shut up.:rolleyes: TA! Still havent posted your pic. Hiding behind your computer:laugh:

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

Im not.Ask Wedge.Im very real.

YES ASK WEDGE HE WILL CONFIRM THAT THERE ARE 35 YEAR OLD

BI-SEXUAL MOTHERS/BARTENDERS STILL CLUBBIN....LMAO

AHHH YOU ARE WAYYYY "DENSE" FOR A 35 YEAR OLD!

WE ALL NOTICE HOW "WEDGE" COMES TO YOUR RESCUE HERE! YOU ARE MAKNG YOURSELF LOOK EVEN MORE PATHETIC.....

BTW I JUST BOUGHT A PLACE ON W20TH BETWEEN 6TH-7TH IN MANHATTAN SO I'M NOT LIVING AT HOME ANYMORE BUT I AM STILL UNEMPLOYED! LMAO DOESN'T IT SUCK BEING UNEMPLOYED AND STILL BEING ABLE TO BUY EVERYTHING! GEE I WONDER HOW THAT WORKS! "SHE MUST HAVE $$$ AND NOT HAVE TO WORK" AHHH DERRRR :idea:

:argue:

You and drugadictgurl decided to use the drama board as a forum for your arguements. You 2 are a bunch of idiots fighting on a messageboard. And if you want to fight here good. Cause I get bored easily and you 2 provide for countless hours of humor not only for me but for dozens of cp users. Have a nice day!

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

YES ASK WEDGE HE WILL CONFIRM THAT THERE ARE 35 YEAR OLD

BI-SEXUAL MOTHERS/BARTENDERS STILL CLUBBIN....LMAO

AHHH YOU ARE WAYYYY "DENSE" FOR A 35 YEAR OLD!

WE ALL NOTICE HOW "WEDGE" COMES TO YOUR RESCUE HERE! YOU ARE MAKNG YOURSELF LOOK EVEN MORE PATHETIC.....

BTW I JUST BOUGHT A PLACE ON W20TH BETWEEN 6TH-7TH IN MANHATTAN SO I'M NOT LIVING AT HOME ANYMORE BUT I AM STILL UNEMPLOYED! LMAO DOESN'T IT SUCK BEING UNEMPLOYED AND STILL BEING ABLE TO BUY EVERYTHING! GEE I WONDER HOW THAT WORKS! "SHE MUST HAVE $$$ AND NOT HAVE TO WORK" AHHH DERRRR :idea:

You have everything?You dont have looks or personality.Guess you couldnt buy thise.Bet your parents and brother are so happy to get you out of the house!Dont blame them.You ate all the food.