Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roll Car For Edgar V Tonight!!!!

cheekeetika

Ok ok....so for all of you CP'ers coming out tonight to support your boy Edgar V, I have to warn you guys! This is not a party for the weak of mind, body and spirit! So take your vitamins and stuff those wheaties down your face, cuz you guys are gonna need it!!!!:eek

Edgar's got some good shtuff for tonight a lil something for everyone who's coming out to support as a show of thanks. Edgar aims to please and wants to see all his supporters enjoy themselves.

Look forward to seeing you all there!:D

P.S. Ladies this is a Flirt Climax party so dress lightly...clothes are optional at times...;):D

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Ok ok....so for all of you CP'ers coming out tonight o support your boy Edgar V, I have to warn you guys! This is not a party for the weak of mind, body and spirit! So take your vitamins and stuff those wheaties down your face, cuz you guys are gonna need it!!!!:eek

Edgar's got some good shtuff for tonight a lil something for everyone who's coming out to support as a show of thanks. Edgar aims to please and wants to see all his supporters enjoy themselves.

Look forward to seeing you all there!:D

P.S. Ladies this is a Flirt Climax party so dress lightly...clothes are optional at times...;):D

WHERE R WE MEETING UP??

& TIME??

Originally posted by mjm420

WHERE R WE MEETING UP??

& TIME??

Well me and EV will be getting there sometime around 11:30pm...if you're getting invites from djdekan...check with him for the meet up location.:D

But as usual inside the club, we'll be right by the bar where the DJ booth is located.

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Well me and EV will be getting there sometime around 11:30pm...if you're getting invites from djdekan...check with him for the meet up location.:D

But as usual inside the club, we'll be right by the bar where the DJ booth is located.

TTRRRUUUUUEEE DAT!!!!!

OH BTW...

WAIT TIL U SEE MY LIGHTS....

GOT THEM BACK YESTERDAY....

Originally posted by tranzwhore

u will truly be missed!!!!!!!!

what about matas?

i know how much he loves trance.

:laugh: :laugh:

HE ACTUALLY WANTED TO GO THIS TIME AND I WANTED TO RELAX.

HOWEVER, AS USUAL ONCE THE WEEKEND COMES I CHANGE MY MIND AND WANT TO GO BUT I NOW I DON'T HAVE A SITTER. :(

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

:( nightstar is not feeling well we can't make it out. We wanted to show EV some love, guess it's gonna have to wait till next time he spins. Have fun guys.

:(

Oh well, next time. Hope she feels better.

:( nightstar is not feeling well we can't make it out. We wanted to show EV some love, guess it's gonna have to wait till next time he spins. Have fun guys.

And to think EV was really looking forward to seeing you there and included some tracks for your listening preference. Oh well...:( I'm not breaking the bad news to him...

pump her up with some vitamen c....

man, i was hoping to meet u both.

anyways, feel btr. next time.

maybe at a house event? (lmao)

Guest brwneydtrouble

I'm going!!!! Since I will be going after Venu, I'll have a change of clothes, to go with the theme of the party. ;)

nightstar is not feeling well we can't make it out. We wanted to show EV some love, guess it's gonna have to wait till next time he spins. Have fun guys.

Translation:

GA2 just got his new "Maximus" girth enlargement pills.....and will be spending a "romantic" night at home, since now he can go: Longer...Stronger....and has more energy than ever....:laugh:;):tongue: