Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saeed & Palash @ Andalu, AIR & DC TUNNEL

Change in the Schedule for the Addictive Beats Tour:

Part 1: August 23rd @ Andalu guestlist is guarenteed email me for list before 6pm

Part 2: September 6th @ AIR DC www.airclubdc.com OPEN AIR EVENT, party under the stars with Saeed & Palash as they close out the season with a outdoor set all night long.

Part 3: TBC more details to come

;)

didn't get there til 12:30-1am, it was mad packed as expected but i had fun, especially sober. saw lotta fucked up people which made for fucked up stories. there was maybe 20 min of saeed that didn't float my boat but other than that, great set from what i heard.

big ups to reval for having a new sofa for his afterparty. it is muy comfy.

Hi children :) nice to see y'all again and meet Teriyaki and uhhhhh did i meet someone else new? i think i met people right after taking shots and i got dumb after that (yes PGiddy, AFTER that...) so sorry if i forgot :( Anyways, good time all around, good music, good people, no complaints :D

Yeah yeah yeah bitch about the heat......

It's 929am monday morning, I slept from 1-5am. NICE work.

I am just so glad that the guestlist worked out. I would've really hated to spend 10.00. :mad:

Saeed's set was nice, a bit housey than what I like but very nice. It opened the doors wide open for Palash to come in and rip the fuck out of the turntables. NICE WORK once again!!!

Oh yeah!!

Get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Haagen-Dasz ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make s'mores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyons.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Hi children :) nice to see y'all again and meet Teriyaki and uhhhhh did i meet someone else new? i think i met people right after taking shots and i got dumb after that (yes PGiddy, AFTER that...) so sorry if i forgot :( Anyways, good time all around, good music, good people, no complaints :D

Right, I think that's me. :tongue: You just got back from Italia right? Don't ask me how I remember that 'cause I couldn't remember my name by the end of the night. ciao ciao! :blown:

Originally posted by jamiroguy1

Right, I think that's me. :tongue: You just got back from Italia right? Don't ask me how I remember that 'cause I couldn't remember my name by the end of the night. ciao ciao! :blown:

it explains the annoying juventus thingy on her sig. :tongue: