Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For those who shave it all off...

georgym

Originally posted by gmccookny

wideskies said something that got me thinking (and i've heard this before somewhere:

This is true, and i think all you shavers should listen up and think twice B4 doing it.

That's the reason i don't want to shave it ALL off. I mean, i'll trim a lil, but that's it.

WHy sacrifice health just to look good :confused:

Thanks wideskies ;)

I'm totally hairless and have never had an infection. I think that has more to do with personal hygeine than anything else.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by phatman

...are you talking about me?...lol...i think people think too much about the most trivial shit...including myself sometimes...but being furry shows you many things...about yourself...and about people...i'm not going to get into it, but it's sad that we've become so anti-fur...but i mean look at the product america's selling...perfect people...perfect hair, bodies, teeth, etc...we are doomed...lol...

LOL, I had a feeling you would respond to that. :laugh: :laugh:

I personally think you should consider getting your fur braided, with beads... I think it would look awful purty... :tongue:

Originally posted by cheekeetika

I'm totally hairless and have never had an infection. I think that has more to do with personal hygeine than anything else.

I understand that, but what about things that you can't always control with showering, like trying on clothes, messing around with dirties, etc...?