Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Busy Weekend Thread

nyis4meatheads

This weekend's gonna be kind of busy for me. I've got a bunch of stuff to do so I'll be running around a lot. Should be fun though.

Tonight - hanging out with Deklab girl for the last time. Going out to dinner with a group of people, then after that I don't know. Probably something kind of laid back.

Tomorrow - maybe golfing in the afternoon which will lead to lots of drinking. Then hanging out with friends at my place or in Gloucester. Dive bars, pitch, mass drinking, blackouts will prevail.

Sunday - cookout in Franklin, then little meathead's b-day party/send off to college. My youngest brother's going to school up in NH and he couldn't be more psyched about it. I'm gonna sneak him some contraban before he leaves.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Laying low tonight, probably just watching Trading Spaces reruns or something manly like X normally does on a Friday night.

Tomorrow AM, driving to NYC. Spending the day doing nice, adult things like sightseeing, shopping, and good meals.

Tomorrow night, hitting Agent 001 @ the Sullivan Room and partying harder than cleavage19 and stymienator69 combined.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Agent001 @ the Sullivan Room gets my pick for 'best thing anyone is going to do this weekend' :aright:

d:Rew, call me if you go to the Phoenix on Sunday. I'd like to check out Au Tua Nua's Sunday party sometime too.

I am sooo down for something on Sunday, maybe afternoon drinking into one of those parties. It is Richies B-day this weekend so we will be doing something.

Goovefart --- go to PS1, and trading spaces is not on friday, jeez rookie

I'll probably be drinking beers all day sunday, but not really pounding them. I don't know when I'll get back from my brother's thing, but I'm assuming before 10.

groovemart - definitely go to PS1 if you can. It's like going to a cookout, a really cool museum and a club all rolled into one, but much cooler than any of that. Trust me here, if you can work it, go! It goes from 3 - 9.

Tonight: record shopping after work, then on to Lupo's for George Clinton and the P Funk allstars, and then Fahrenhite to go check out Brett.

Saturday: Wedding in Conneticut (as if a wedding isn't bad enough, they have to have it in CT to top it off). The wedding is at 5:00, after the wedding I have to drive back to Providence for the Reclaiming Paradise party, which I am playing at from 4:00-5:00.

Sunday: Plugapalooza all day, followed by G'ing out face down on my living room floor after I watch the season finale of The Wire.

i am the only chick around today???!?!?!?!?!!!:confused:

well tonight looks pretty boring for me, probably just sitting home doing nothing and saving my energy

tomorrow going to newport during the day and then hitting up reclaiming paradise at therapy, could never miss an open bar

sunday is gonna be fun, my girl's birthday and we are all heading to newport for some A BOMBS at the atlantic beach club :cool:

oh what fun we are going to have, maybe i will get like 6 dudes' numbers again like i managed to last time, shit i hope i dont run into any of those guys when i get there this week, hehehehe:tongue:

Originally posted by groovefire

X, do you TRY to have crappy weekends? Are you being paid by some mad scientist conducting a sociological experiment on terrible things to do on time away from work? Or maybe you hate your girlfriend so you enjoy taking her out to shitty places? What is it?

I don't try... they just fall that way... No girlfriend either, broke up.. I hated her, tried to break up w/ her, never worked, so I took her to Play, haven't talked to her since, I think your shitty place idea worked...

(Yes Todd, I know this is wide open right now, I just set it, go for the spike. :laugh: )

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I don't try... they just fall that way... No girlfriend either, broke up.. I hated her, tried to break up w/ her, never worked, so I took her to Play, haven't talked to her since, I think your shitty place idea worked...

(Yes Todd, I know this is wide open right now, I just set it, go for the spike. :laugh: )

Maybe u like the winter better

Originally posted by boobiepants

i think frank should come out for this one too, he never comes out for anything else, damn get that guy outta the house, would ya fester!!!!:D

The only way you could get Frank out of the house would be if you put down a trail of beans from our front door to Newport. Even if you did that, he'd still probably give up by the time he got to the bridge.