Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Rina900

Where is...

a good lounge that plays hip hop or dance music? I'm coming to Boston for the weekend... I want to go out Friday or Saturday night for drinks, but I dont want to go anywhere that is going to be covered with sweaty guidos trying to dance with me.

Thanks

rina, Saint and Whiskey Park come to mind. they're both right around the corner from each other too. i'm sure some folks could suggest a few others.

pravda is another good spot. there's a lounge in the front and then the 'club' part in the back. will be a good time tonight (friday) with a extraordinary lightshow by yours truly...hehe...and always slamming on sat night too.

Another spot you can try is Felt which is right around the corner from Pravda and Whiskey Park. Huge bar on the first floor with alot of standing room and tables- dj spinning hip-hop & house - modern feel - alot of stainless steel and neon lights with candles lit everywhere - then upstairs is another small bar with pool tables, some more tables & there's a 3rd floor that I've yet to go up to, but I thinks it's just more pool tables (??) Nice place though and it's almost always packed. Drinks are good - top shelf and a little expensive, but no more than any other place in that area.

Originally posted by grandoompa

rina, Saint and Whiskey Park come to mind. they're both right around the corner from each other too. i'm sure some folks could suggest a few others.

pravda is another good spot. there's a lounge in the front and then the 'club' part in the back. will be a good time tonight (friday) with a extraordinary lightshow by yours truly...hehe...and always slamming on sat night too.

What up Dan?? whos spinning there tonight??