Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is...

Rina900

Originally posted by groovefire

That’s not fair. You know very well I suffer from a rare disorder making it very hard for me to go out up there all the time. And doctors say my case of MassHolePhobia is the worst they’ve ever seen.

eh, some doctors may call it MassHolePhobia, but straight males call it......

smlove2.gifwhip.gif

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by grandoompa

eh, some doctors may call it MassHolePhobia, but straight males call it......

smlove2.gifwhip.gif

If I stay home because I'm whipped, I'm whipped by digital cable, hi speed internet, playstation2 and turntables. My place is like fucking Disney World dude.

If I stay home because I'm whipped, I'm whipped by digital cable, hi speed internet, playstation2 and turntables. My place is like fucking Disney World dude.

Your forgot 'girlfriend'. You are also whipped by your girlfriend.

I've got all that shit at my place and a kegorator and I still manage to get out of the house. Then again, I'm in my younger, happy-go-lucky years.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I've got all that shit at my place and a kegorator and I still manage to get out of the house. Then again, I'm in my younger, happy-go-lucky years.

Has Flava moved in yet? If the answer is yes, then, well, who wouldn't get out the house regularly.

Originally posted by grandoompa

he makes good point. i bet he doesn't have needlepoint sitting on his recliner waiting for him to get home in time for "surprise by design' like you do todd.

I knight thee Sir Changes-Post-A-Lot. :rolleyes:

Make yourself feel better all you want tough guy. ;)

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Todd's old

Originally posted by kaydup

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Todd's old

Fuck you guys. I've blown off Boston for less than a month 'cause I bought my car and you guys make it seem like I'm washed up. Please. I still OWN most if not all of you fuckers. I cite Pravda: g and Nyis passed out LONG before me. Foxwoods: I hung like the champ I am and you know it D:Rew.

And I will skool any of you fegs with the balls enough to come out to Block Island, mark my words.

:mad: :mad:

Fuck you guys. I've blown off Boston for less than a month 'cause I bought my car and you guys make it seem like I'm washed up. Please. I still OWN most if not all of you fuckers. I cite Pravda: g and Nyis passed out LONG before me. Foxwoods: I hung like the champ I am and you know it D:Rew.

And I will skool any of you fegs with the balls enough to come out to Block Island, mark my words.

wow, i think we almost have todd crying.

M_white.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah u can hang

You just are a little edgy today, too much coffee

Awww - you poor thing! You did catch my pms! :isok:

Geez, sounds like someone forgot to take their Geritol today!

I’m loving this whole pissed off persona, I think I finally understand Teamj5.

FUCK ALL OF YOU!!! :laugh:

Once you post pissed, you'll never go back. It's way more fun than being nice to people.

(oh and Todd is old jokes are 1000 times funnier than todd is having pms jokes)