Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJfabioC.....Tonight Free Ass Kicking Give Away!

Originally posted by njstacked2

I was sitting near you on the lawn....with Slow Joe, Justin, Dave....Red Diesel Cutoff...White capris...extremely jacked.

O O O, I remember you, thats Jerry X I believe if I can rememebr he had a hat and shades, right. That was a chill day how we had that HUGE plastic blanket thing on the lawn...

victor soto

Yes...I was out of my mind....and still am.

That blanket was funny.....I was like: "Yo jerry are you a Big Time Promoter"...he was like what the fuck....It was to funny!

A lot of people were out of it, its all good...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: the blanket was funny. Everyone was like, WHAT!!! Hey but if it rained we were all secured. You asked Jerry that, lololol...thats a good one..

You shooting up Sandbar tonight?

victor soto

No Sandbar for me....I am heading down the shore.....hollla!

PS: to this freak trying to use a similar name...Bro I am a MOD on elitefitness....very well connected with the most savy people and ways of finding out who people are via screenames...you are so going to get traced, tracked down and beat the fuck up......and there is nothing you can do...except...Hide Beotccccch!

PS: to this freak trying to use a similar name...Bro I am a MOD on elitefitness....very well connected with the most savy people and ways of finding out who people are via screenames...you are so going to get traced, tracked down and beat the fuck up......and there is nothing you can do...except...Hide Beotccccch!

Bro have a good and safe weekend. I might be going to Merge and Temps tomorrow, maaaybe.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: your too much..who ever is imatating you better sure watch out....hollaaaaaa.

L8ers

victor soto

Stacked elitefitness turned gay. What is up with the pay nonesense?? George getting greedy??