Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Funniest promotion yet, BREASTS !

erickamikaze

This promotion can only happen in Miami. This is some funny shit.

CAN I BE A JUDGE?

LIFE Discotheque

THE BREAST THURSDAY EVER

LIFE & DR. LEONARD RUDNER WILL GIVE AWAY COMPLIMENTARY BREAST IMPLANTS

MIAMI – (August 19, 2003) – Some say the best part of the chicken is the breast, and at LIFE’s DOUBLE TROUBLE THURSDAYS, female patrons will have an opportunity to win complimentary breast implants courtesy of LIFE and DR. Leonard Rudner.

Contestant interviews and applications will be held on thursday nights beginning on Thursday, September 4th. 6 finalists will be chosen by for the Grand Finale held on Thursday, September 25th. Award winning cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Leonard Rudner, will host the events and perform the surgery on the winner at a later date. Dr. Rudner specializes in Breast implants and has performed surgery on thousands of women.

For contest rules, please visit us at www.lifemiami.com or call Michelle at 305.445.8366.

Originally posted by erickamikaze

This promotion can only happen in Miami. This is some funny shit.

CAN I BE A JUDGE?

LIFE Discotheque

THE BREAST THURSDAY EVER

LIFE & DR. LEONARD RUDNER WILL GIVE AWAY COMPLIMENTARY BREAST IMPLANTS

MIAMI – (August 19, 2003) – Some say the best part of the chicken is the breast, and at LIFE’s DOUBLE TROUBLE THURSDAYS, female patrons will have an opportunity to win complimentary breast implants courtesy of LIFE and DR. Leonard Rudner.

Contestant interviews and applications will be held on thursday nights beginning on Thursday, September 4th. 6 finalists will be chosen by for the Grand Finale held on Thursday, September 25th. Award winning cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Leonard Rudner, will host the events and perform the surgery on the winner at a later date. Dr. Rudner specializes in Breast implants and has performed surgery on thousands of women.

For contest rules, please visit us at www.lifemiami.com or call Michelle at 305.445.8366.

I've seen that Dr's website and that man works miracles! He's an artist! If I ever want my boobs done, I'm going to see that man!:D

Originally posted by pod

Every so often he'll do the contest...he only does it for people without 'em I think.

Yeah, I know he does it for people w/o them....

I mean this contest here. But I'm sure it's the same.

I'll live, and one day (in a few years) I'll fix mine :D

Originally posted by themrs

Howard Stern still does it!

Can I have mine fixed?? Smaller??

Or is it only for newbies? :confused:

I HAD MINE REDUCED ABOUT 1.5 YEARS AGO...I'LL GIVE YOU THE NAME OF THE DR IF YOU NEED IT...HE DID A GREAT JOB...I LOVE MY NEW (SMALLER) BOOBS. :D

Originally posted by CrzyC

I HAD MINE REDUCED ABOUT 1.5 YEARS AGO...I'LL GIVE YOU THE NAME OF THE DR IF YOU NEED IT...HE DID A GREAT JOB...I LOVE MY NEW (SMALLER) BOOBS. :D

Let me guess, they told you "get them a little bigger than you think, because all women come back wishing they had gone a little larger?"

This is what they did to me and a friend of mine.....Fuckers.

Now we have to pay to get them smaller, when it was what we originally asked for anyways.

Dude, I'm 5'3" and weigh about 107.....a small C would've been more than enough for me. I'm not greedy :D

Originally posted by themrs

Let me guess, they told you "get them a little bigger than you think, because all women come back wishing they had gone a little larger?"

This is what they did to me and a friend of mine.....Fuckers.

Now we have to pay to get them smaller, when it was what we originally asked for anyways.

Dude, I'm 5'3" and weigh about 107.....a small C would've been more than enough for me. I'm not greedy :D

GEE....HOW DID YOU KNOW...LOL

I WANTED A C BUT GOT A D...IM HAPPY WITH IT THOUGH...ALTHOUGH STILL A LITTLE TOUGH TO BUY CLOTHES SINCE THEY ARE REAL. MAYBE WE CAN COMPARE AT CROBAR TONIGHT...:eek:

Originally posted by CrzyC

GEE....HOW DID YOU KNOW...LOL

I WANTED A C BUT GOT A D...IM HAPPY WITH IT THOUGH...ALTHOUGH STILL A LITTLE TOUGH TO BUY CLOTHES SINCE THEY ARE REAL. MAYBE WE CAN COMPARE AT CROBAR TONIGHT...:eek:

We gotta get T.W. in this one!

She's the queen of BOOBIES!!.....and of flashing too ;)

Crobar's gonna be CRZY....C!!