Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's Going To Feelgood Tonight!!!! (ROLL CALL)

lyrik

Originally posted by blendprod

EKITEL and MP3SOME:

i was counting with you guys for tonight at a diferent venue!!:D

Hey Blendprod.. do u have an all night list..? I'd def come down, check u guys out.... thing is Dr. FEELGOOD has been marked on my calendar for like 3 weeks now! hehe :cool::tongue::D

let me know bro...

mp3.- :smoke:

Originally posted by mp3some

Hey Blendprod.. do u have an all night list..? I'd def come down, check u guys out.... thing is Dr. FEELGOOD has been marked on my calendar for like 3 weeks now! hehe :cool::tongue::D

let me know bro...

mp3.- :smoke:

i know i know.....were not dr feelgood!!! i have to find out about the guest list...

:D

Originally posted by blendprod

EKITEL and MP3SOME:

i was counting with you guys for tonight at a diferent venue!!:D

I know but y'all are playing tomorrow at Luna, while Feelgood doesn't come everyday, sorry bro' I wish I could be in 2 places at once, anyway if I/O blows I'll head straight over to Nerve 4 SURE!

Originally posted by eKiTeL

I know but y'all are playing tomorrow at Luna, while Feelgood doesn't come everyday, sorry bro' I wish I could be in 2 places at once, anyway if I/O blows I'll head straight over to Nerve 4 SURE!

is all good my friend!! have a good time:D

i so want to go...but im gonna be here at work late and im sick:(

Feelgood is great...i've seen him in toronto and last year my friends in orlando booked him at aka lounge and he rocked it propper massive:D

hehehe anyways hope i could make it

SS

after last night I would like to point out to anyone who really enjoyed Charles Feelgood that every single Friday night you can hear a local dj with a very similar, almost identical style spinning at Blue on the beach... yes that's right our very own Marc Vane delivers that same kind of high energy hands in the air mix of classic house styles, from latin to funky with just a touch of acid, so if you're really into the music, and not just out-of-town headliner names, then come out and support your local house players who've been slogging it out week after week here for years!

:aright:

Originally posted by b-side

As expected Charles' set lived up to his name !!!

But, Who was the DJ on before him?

Lyrik sorry I missed you...

Next time we should have a CP meetup corner:cool:

Def. sorry I missed ya...ya that DJ in the main room before him wasn't that bad at all....not my personal fav. choices in tracks but he had it going and got into the turntablism a little too.