Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dondiezel and Roddigga...

How cute did these two look Saturday with there matching white outfits at Merge. Mr. Digga you say I dont speak english, I asked you to come to Temps and you took one step and couldnt take another. I can only imagine how these two homos will look this Saturday after Mr. Dondiezel's all day Birthday Bash...

i guess this a revenge post that you and binoy have been planning for 2 weeks now.....nice try joseph.....but a little more creativity is warranted....but dont worry big fella the joke will be on you two.....roddigga has something special planned for you two wooly mammouths this weekend!!!!! see u saturday mafuka!!!!

David...I heard you and Bradley got a little silly when you got back to your shore house...Details David....I want details....

Oh...yeah...I forgot it was my dad's birthday yesterday we had a Crumbcake birthday cake...May I suggest you do the same.....

We celebrated in the morning after a long night of rolling....Court and I showed up at 8am...because of course I had to be at the Surf Club by 10:30................................................................

David....what is like sleeping all day and then going to bed at night?

Originally posted by jarmenio

It's your birthday sir, you better be scurred! Binoy and I will make sure you go down this weekend! I wanna see the Dondiezel Birthday Dance!

I am actually a little bit scurred......but that is just the pre-game butterflies!!!!.......a little nervous energy does the body and brain justice!!!

stacked....stop thinking about cake......FATTY!!!!!

LOL LOL, you gotta love my GAY friend DON26, its always good to have one gay kid in the group, he can always attract girls, and tell you if you look ok in an outfit, BUT dont stair too long DON..........and keep that gay smile to yourself and never smile like that next to me ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check him out in this picture sporting his...."IM GAY AT TEMPS w/ my BEST FRIEND DIGGA HAPPY SMILE"........................................

J/K jerry.............you still my niccaaaa........................

and to mr armenio......................digga can take that light jabs, but i will always be the one who lays the fatal knock out punch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................................

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA........................................

THIS WEEKEND IS THE FINAL MINUTE OF THE GAME, TIME PUT THE WOMEN AND SLINKIES TO BED AND GO LOOKING FOR DINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

69495942505_0_ALB.jpg

LOL.......................this is the weekend that seperates the men from the boyz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

show up whenever you want!!!!!!!, the door is open..............

should be a good day as long as the weather holds up.......

DON'S B-DAY BASH THIS WEEKEND, HOLLAAA IF YA HEAR ME!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

LOL.......................this is the weekend that seperates the men from the boyz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

show up whenever you want!!!!!!!, the door is open..............

should be a good day as long as the weather holds up.......

DON'S B-DAY BASH THIS WEEKEND, HOLLAAA IF YA HEAR ME!!!!!

There is no way in hell you guys are making it to this wedding Sunday!

you gotta love the insecure individuals that make the feg comments.....r u guys questioning your own level of masculinity.....if I am not correct I see stacked groping a fair share of guys when he goes out.....and rodrigo is often times picking up men and tossing them in the air with his thumb lodged in his ass!!!!!.......next time why dont you just save some time and just throw each other around like the slobs that you are!!!!

David....I am not saying you are GAY...like full out gay....I just want you to admit that you are curious....hahahaha! I just lost it with that comment!

David...Please tell the Stacked what kind of cake you want....?

Also...How would you feel if I gave you a Slinky for your birthday!

Stacked...

most excellent idea...

giving david a bed buddy... or new sidekick....

spoon partner....

what a better gift to give a slinky, than a new friend... another slinky....

I can see it now.. they will be laughing and frollicking at the house on Saturday once he opens his new friend...

rolling down the cellar stairs together..... singing thier song...

slinky..slinky...

HEY DON, "I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I?????????" catch my drift????????

, calling us insecure buy calling us fags right back??????????, hmmmmmm interesting approach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont be upset don.............try laughing, its good for the soul!!!!!