Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hi miami

nycchic24

i will be down in south florida sept 4-7th!

the main reason i am coming down is for the Gator v Canes game on saturday night ( goooooo gators! ) . but looking to hit up some clubs after as well.

looking for suggestoins/advice for friday (west palm/ft lauderdale area) and miamii saturday night. (i figure that i will end up space late night)

thanks! :shades:

Canes! Don't get crazy! But here is something that will help you when you come down...

Club Calendar, September Events will be up late this week. It should give you most of the parties going on each and every day in the S. Beach and Downtown area. You can check the home page for our events and you can attend them for FREE, with drinks. Check ya later...!

http://nebulaxx.com/cgi-bin/calendar/calendar.cgi

Jay

:hat:

Originally posted by nycchic24

i will be down in south florida sept 4-7th!

the main reason i am coming down is for the Gator v Canes game on saturday night ( goooooo gators! ) . but looking to hit up some clubs after as well.

looking for suggestoins/advice for friday (west palm/ft lauderdale area) and miamii saturday night. (i figure that i will end up space late night)

thanks! :shades:

canes r gonna crush the croc's!

welcome 2 miami