Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Miami!

Spinjunky

Originally posted by njdionysus

Actually she didnt. I put the flyer together for a friend who is a big fan of hers. I'm just a designer. Its not an authorized official flyer from the club, nor has it been printed for promo usage either.

Saleen doesnt know much about the flyer either, I created it outta love for Tempts, its closing party and Brooke. Its nothing more. I actually did do it last year, changed the dates the other night.

For your Jersey white trash comments, save it. Most of the venues you've ever been to, cant hold a candle to the energy and madness that goes down every summer at Temptations.

this guy is mad good with photoshop :aright:

bump for the guido's

good luck to ya denny.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351

ohhhhhhhhhhh yea........... the guido fist pump and guido clap will be in full effect...

I spoke to Denny, all you classic house whores get ready!!!

CLASSICS ARE COMMING TO SPACE! AND EVEN SOME ANTHEMS!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by summer98

Does Miami know how??? :eek:

nope! i've been teaching them, but they just don't get it...

Originally posted by lavosdeldiablo

yeah im sure you must be a brain... with a great job with much better things to do than checking dates on flyers right...:blank:

Actually in my line of work, I am frequently asked to confirm the legality of a situation. Thats why I paid attention to that flyer with illegal picture of Brook Burke on it.

Originally posted by tottallyoff

Actually in my line of work, I am frequently asked to confirm the legality of a situation. Thats why I paid attention to that flyer with illegal picture of Brook Burke on it.

Oh shut up already with your illegal picture of Brooke Burke nonsense. You're looking for something that is not there, get over yourself.