Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so who has the balls....?

phunkingroovin

Originally posted by naughtybabe

:blank: You ghetto ass.. :laugh: :laugh:

well i try...

Originally posted by Evan

Come over and I'll feed it...err .. show it to you.

Evan

I say that you post another picture of your dick... this time with a sign right next to it that says "Im hard for CP" or "This is <insert dick's name>, he makes 90% of my decisions." that will prove weither you are this massive monster in the picture.

Originally posted by spragga25

Keep on dreaming...except for marci, I don't think any of the other ladies will show either nips or the "kitty"

purrrrrrr

:mad: I showed some effin nip (well a tid bit) god damnit . . . . :rolleyes::mad::tongue:

I doubt kitty will show shit . . . . that is special for my eyes only bwhahaha suckas!!!! :laugh:;):D

Element: til you post pics, you have no say abt the abundance of CACK . . . same goes for you ragga :blank:

Fineones: all talk:tongue: haha nice nips btw ;)

Originally posted by fierydesire

:mad: I showed some effin nip (well a tid bit) god damnit . . . . :rolleyes::mad::tongue:

I doubt kitty will show shit . . . . that is special for my eyes only bwhahaha suckas!!!! :laugh:;):D

Element: til you post pics, you have no say abt the abundance of CACK . . . same goes for you ragga :blank:

I will probably just PM you later with it... ( Dont post it Please )

PS - It is far from R or X rated... And it it nothing nice to look at anyway. But you asked for it. :tongue:

By the way... We can almost see your muffin in one of the last pics... Nice shots... :drool:

Originally posted by elementx

I will probably just PM you later with it... ( Dont post it Please )

PS - It is far from R or X rated... And it it nothing nice to look at anyway. But you asked for it. :tongue:

haha I would never post it, I dont know if you can attach pics to PM's . . . BTW check PM in a bit:tongue:

Where the hell was THAT pic???? I never saw that!!!:mad:

Wait till I get a cam....lil ragga WILL make an appearance.....unless u want to take the pic ;)

Originally posted by spragga25

Where the hell was THAT pic???? I never saw that!!!:mad:

Wait till I get a cam....lil ragga WILL make an appearance.....unless u want to take the pic ;)

the pic I posted asswipe, side profile, I see the nip . . . its like a tease . . . get some new contacts old man :rolleyes::laugh:;)

Originally posted by fineones

:laugh: :laugh:

well see whats up ..im deffinetly not showing the CACK ..but well see whats up

:(:cry: . . .

so then I guess we must settle for the bum ;):tongue:

B/C there are only 2 naughty parts on guys CACK and Ass, but ass isn't naughty soooo . . . its only CACK that guys got on them while us ladies have tetas, punan and ass perhaps. . .

B/C there are only 2 naughty parts on guys CACK and Ass, but ass isn't naughty soooo . . . its only CACK that guys got on them while us ladies have tetas, punan and ass perhaps. . .

Plus most body parts on women just look better, so smooth and curvy and soft and such. Yet that's not an excuse for showing some goodies. . .

I'm allowed to talk here, I'm there for all to see :)